advertisement

Line of Duty

Wash your mouth out;) Leave Kelly alone she is a far better actor than the rest of the cast combined.

Whilst I wouldn’t say that, she certainly upped her acting credentials in the cross examination scene last night, managing to portray fear, vulnerability and some sense of honour in a game of cerebral chess against three game opponents where one false move could prove catastrophic.

A great German word for this situation is zugswang.

i thought hunter was her dad , she thought he was her uncle

Ayebut she said to Kate, that her dad was a bent copper and she refused to tell Steve who she thought her dad was, Hunter was her dad but she didn't know that she thought the bent copper was her dad.

Hunter was her mother's brother who raped his sister who had Jo her mother's name was Hunter but she took her mother's name which was Davidson so Jo became Davidson rather than Hunter.

Oh, and her cousin, who is actually her brother was involved in the murder of Steven Lawrence AKA Christopher Lawrence and this was covered up by Thurlwell.

Confused?:D

Whilst I wouldn’t say that, she certainly upped her acting credentials in the cross examination scene last night, managing to portray fear, vulnerability and some sense of honour in a game of cerebral chess against three game opponents where one false move could prove catastrophic.

A great German word for this situation is zugswang.
She’s been a skilled actress for years. She was great in a boardwalk Empire with Steve Buscemi. She can turn it on when she needs to.

Ayebut she said to Kate, that her dad was a bent copper and she refused to tell Steve who she thought her dad was, Hunter was her dad but she didn't know that she thought the bent copper was her dad.

Hunter was her mother's brother who raped his sister who had Jo her mother's name was Hunter but she took her mother's name which was Davidson so Jo became Davidson rather than Hunter.

Oh, and her cousin, who is actually her brother was involved in the murder of Steven Lawrence AKA Christopher Lawrence and this was covered up by Thurlwell.

Reminds me of this.

I thought that I was simply confused like most, but now, I'm not at all sure. You seem to have it all wrapped up and I think you're Jed Mercurio's copywriter.

I am glad I recorded it as I ended up watching the interview scene twice as I was not concentrating enough the first time to take it all in ! thought it was well done and worth the extra view

I thought that I was simply confused like most, but now, I'm not at all sure. You seem to have it all wrapped up and I think you're Jed Mercurio's copywriter.
having watched 6 series and 4 of them twice i think we are gradually getting used to Jed , i am glad there are not so many slit throats in this series as its pretty graphic in some!

having watched 6 series and 4 of them twice i think we are gradually getting used to Jed , i am glad there are not so many slit throats in this series as its pretty graphic in some!

We watched the entire series last week up to 6-4 made all of difference IMO.

advertisement

Back