advertisement

Neil Oliver has joined...

Don't know him, is he a bit of belm then?
He’s actually a very good popular historian- presents his material well to Joe public. His political views are badly received in his own country and it will come as no surprise that he’s joined up to Britain First Broadcasting. When he said ‘a window had been opened and fresh air blew in’, the only question was how many bank notes were carried on the breeze.

I hope all presenters of a similar persuasion could join and be in one such place. So much easier to ignore. They need to get out of the closet and stand up for their views. Judgement will be visible from the viewing figures.

A background worry for me is that just as with Fox, Trump and his US popularity, the British public might turn out to to be much more bigoted and unhinged than we presume/hope and as the channels popularity grows, the politicians will start to follow suit.

John

I never knew his politics.. but I got sick of hearing his hectoring and insistent delivery and 'analysis'. I can no longer stand him. He's on my TV ignore list along with that fascist David Starkey and the intensely annoying Dan Cruikshank. I don't know the latter's politics. He could be a jolly nice chap..but his whispered..conspiratorial delivery style..along with his seeming inability to keep his enormous hands from an almost orgasmic groping of every object within reach puts me right off.

advertisement

Back