advertisement

Blue sound node2i update

Not had the hifi on for a while due to work but turned it in today and did the latest Node update. Why have they removed the ability to manually adjust your play queue? It can’t be changed or am I just missing something?

You can still alter the play queue manually. After clicking the play queue icon (three horizontal lines) you can click the bottom central icon (three horizontal lines and a pencil) to change the play queue.

You can still alter the play queue manually. After clicking the play queue icon (three horizontal lines) you can click the bottom central icon (three horizontal lines and a pencil) to change the play queue.
Still doesn’t let you move tracks, only delete them. Unlike before. Why change something that was perfectly fine?

In fact you can. In Edit mode just click on the right hand side icon and that track starts to "float" and can be moved.

When you have the option to delete individual tracks you're in edit mode. By clicking the right hand side icon (four horizontal lines) you can move that track.

Radio Paradise in high res(MQA) on the new Bluesound update definitely worth checking out I have moved past Bluesound but still listen to Radio Paradise in FLAC quite a bit...

advertisement

Back