advertisement

New Hypex News

Anyone been down the Fusion/Active route?
Vaguely planning to go with a couple of FA122s to power my SBLs, mainly for the crossover flexibility, particularly if I end up going with some replacement 1" tweeters.

As for enclosures, one option is just to search eBay for pre-made wooden boxes with lids...

I have been trying to persuade Hypex to make some of these, but no luck so far.

I might try and make some available myself as I do obvioisly produce a lot of speaker cabinets.

I'd normally post stuff with a commercial slant over in the commercial section but as this is really about DIY centric stuff I thought it would be of more use here.

Ok, exciting news! I'd like to announce that we are now the official distributor for Hypex' consumer products and we now have their full line up in stock in the UK. No more Brexit charge uncertainties. The prices on my site are the ones you pay, no worries about importing from the EU any more. You'll find the same great prices that Hypex had on their own site but with local shipping fees.

There will be a press release from Hypex in due course and if you already buy from another source in the UK, I'll most likely be drop shipping for them as well so you will benefit from not having to wait for the stock to come from the Netherlands.

Take a look here.

https://kjfaudio.com/product-category/diy-audio/audio-components/hypex-amplifier-modules/

Hopefully post here won't offend anyone too much.

This is awesome news, Stefan. Hoping to get on board with this in the near future.

I've tried contacting BandO about ICE but they never get back to me. I might make alternative cases available though, however the Ghent cases are pretty cheap and they don't want a dealer.

Icepower is independent from B&O since 2016 following a buyout, contacting B&O about ICE is like contacting Philips about Hypex :)

advertisement

Back