advertisement

Used to have a beautiful pair of Severns too, in yew. Great speakers - though I changed to SBLs a few years ago now.
Welcome!

long time reader of the forum and member of several others, but only just joined up today.
thought I’d say hello - wasn’t sure if there was a particular way of doing this.
Now retired, I’m just re-kindling my love of hi-fi after many years away..
currently concentrating on my much “tinkered with” Raspberry Pi streamer which has recently revived its latest (and hopefully last) upgrade. it now has an ALL DIGIONE Signature bolted on.
Anyway, just wanted to say hello.

It's a tradition for new posters to buy existing members a drink. So that's 7,000 pints of craft ale and 3 lemonades please.
Hope you enjoy your time here.
Cheers
Tony

I'm no expert on any front, I just love music and anything that can get me near musical bliss is of interest.
Don't be afraid to chime in, ask questions, or provide an opinion- all are welcome.
Right now I'm asking for help - there is a massive knowledge base here, tap into it :)

I did it once but I think I got away with it.

I have no cable plans, but I do have controversial electricity thoughts. The Wife has given me permission to do idiotic things, as long as she doesn’t have to pay for it, or look at the results.

If and when it happens, I will keep my gob shut about it unless the work knocks my socks off. Then I will start a thread, and people can inform me how it is untrue/foo/scientifically impossible.

advertisement

Back