advertisement

Welcome to the fascist state

Note to self: buy shares in flag companies. Consider opening shiny new ‘flag shop’ section of pfm record shop.

Professional agitators...professional anarchists...

If someone can tell me where to sign up to make a living from the above I should be most grateful!

Follow that link to the Anarchists website Drood posted a while back - they might have an opening for you. Are the Wombles still recruiting?

I wonder how many we can spot when GB News launches.

Give yourself a helping hand:

9780723215288-uk-300.jpg

It reads like a Daily Mash spoof...

The union flag should be flown from all UK government buildings every day and councils will be urged to do the same from their premises, ministers have announced, in another apparent escalation of the ongoing flag-based culture war.

The regulation in England that allowed the EU flag to be flown on public buildings without planning permission has also been abolished. In its place, such approval will be granted for NHS-related flags.

...beyond satire, even to the extent that buildings will fly NHS flags (what?!) instead of the EU flag, harking back to the red bus promise

Note to self: buy shares in flag companies. Consider opening shiny new ‘flag shop’ section of pfm record shop.
And you laughed at Tommy Robinson and his ilk, they are going to be Quids in once the national flag shortage hits!

I find it deeply perplexing that we have before us a Parliamentary Bill that without amendment could have serious implications for certain rights we take for granted. Rights that underpin the basic rights of any functioning democracy.

But just asking for a piece of legislation to be looked at seems to produce a very angry and disproportionate response from, if pfm is anything to go by, a significant but very influential minority.

Anyone who has read the Bill will see one or two tiny little clauses that could have massively overwhelming impact.

Why does a request to look at a few words, result in such anger from the right wingers?
More or less anything results in anger from right wingers. They have very low tolerance for dissent. Situations are seen in high contrast tones of black and white, and the phrase 'with us or against us' is a bedrock principle.

Though some, I'm sure, are good people.... :)

I am simply asking why settled law, which I am sure was settled with ample respect for private property, is no longer considered adequate, and must be suddenly and significantly revised.

OK. Let’s look at what the protesters were protesting about last night. Take the very real scenario that a farmer suddenly finds one of his fields now has a bunch of transit tippers and caravans parked up on it. He’s asked them politely to leave and they have refused. In order to regain possession of his legal title, he faces all manner of court procedures potentially taking months and costing thousands of pounds. Should he be successful, there is a reasonable possibility his field will now contain all manner of fly tipped material, random rubbish, dead animals and human excrement which will take further time and money to clear. Please (anybody) explain to me why this is an acceptable position for the farmer in any way shape or form?

New! Improved!

Do you wish to cover up your incompetence and ignorance?, it’s easy peasey with our new improved union flag! Just place in the background and it will cover up and soak up even the most stubborn incompetence, lies and world beating stupidity.

As recommended by c*nts everywhere including every last Tory as well as new wannabe Tory Keir Starmer!

*Available as soon as the boat delivering them from China gets out of the Suez Canal.

advertisement

Back