advertisement

Sabine Schmitz - RIP

That's awful news. Sabine was a breath of fresh air in so many ways. She will be sadly missed.

Shocked and saddened, she was brilliant as a driver and as a person, talented, funny and charming. What a loss.:(

RIP Sabine!

Sad. I think it might have been her who passed me in a tricked out mini. I thought "I'll follow that to learn the way round" as it vanished about a second later!

She passed me in the BMW M5 Ring Taxi with 4 adults inside. She was bloody quick and fun in the paddock to boot...

A sad loss.

She had the spark of life, joy and enthusiasm that lifts spirits.

It’s sad that someone should die so young, but I don’t really approve of programmes like
‘Top Gear.’

We’re trying to cut down on emissions, especially cars, and here are people with no regard for such things.

Driving recklessly, consuming vast amounts of fuel and generally having no regard for what they doing.
The BBC ought to be more responsible.

buy electric cars, and don't worry where the electricity comes from, :rolleyes:
they are being more responsible they are spending £87,000,000,on the set of east enders, Jesus, RICKY :D

buy electric cars, and don't worry where the electricity comes from, :rolleyes:
they are being more responsible they are spending £87,000,000,on the set of east enders, Jesus, RICKY :D

It’s not really relevant I suppose, but I cannot stand Eastenders.
Incidentally, surely not that much on a set ?

It's the beeb, it's not their money they do NOT work for it, so as always they spend it like water, and answer to no-one ,

advertisement

Back