advertisement

Should allegations of racism against the Royal family....

Happy International Women's Day, by the way.
I know this is today - I was in the Co-op earlier, and in the fifteen minutes or so I was shopping, the PA said at least five times ‘It’s International Women’s Day! And your Co-op is proud to something something something.’ When I got to the checkout we were told again. Samantha (it was on her badge) told me ‘Jesus, I’m sick of International bloody Women’s Day!’

The media have spewed nothing but pure misogynistic bile about her from day one that has been lapped up by the braindead as keenly as the shite about the EU and anti lockdown crap, frankly I couldn't give a stuff about the Royals, as they go Harry seems less of a twunt than most of them but it matters not. What matters is how badly his wife has been treated and given what happened to his mother it's hardly surprising he's gone about it how he has.

Martin Rowson on Harry and Meghan's Oprah interview - cartoon

4896.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...ans-oprah-interview-on-leaving-the-uk-cartoon

CiF is open for this post over in the Groan but closed for John Craces political sketch re silence from depiffle on Meghan and Harry, tis very funny though...

The politics sketch
PM begins to learn the value of saying nothing – at least £150k a year

Asked for his thoughts about Harry and Meghan, Johnson kept to the script and stayed silent

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...arn-the-value-of-saying-nothing-at-least-150k

:)

I heard Harry and Meghan use the terms ‘tabloid press’ and ‘level of racist death threat increased’ in the same sentence.

<moderating>

Can we please steer clear of the Masonic thing, I don’t see how it relates to this thread. I’m not censoring as such, certainly not defending it, I just don’t think this thread is the right place.

If they were unhappy , quit , live a simple normal life and no need to go to America or go on tv , even get a proper job lol !

Before I waste my time, what do you expect this to educate me of?

Hmmm, some education for you if you are willing to listen to some REALLY good music...

"Francis Monkman" "Dweller on the Threshold."

R-616028-1138840078.jpeg.jpg

Track listing...

A1 The Dweller 4:56
A2a The Glamour Of Emotions: Fear 1:48
A2b The Glamour Of Emotions: Love 3:00
A2c The Glamour Of Emotions: Breathe Out 2:13
A3 Forgive 3:48
A4 The Glamour Of Nations: The Urania Song 2:05
B1 Learning To Live 4:47
B2 The Glamour Of Material Possession: Margarita 3:40
B3 The Glamour Of Magnetic Attraction: Pulu Pshu 4:26
B4 The Angel 4:43
B5 Psalm 23 3:20

Amazing Album, not on youtube. :(

Dear Marchbanks,

Unfortunately it was Prince Henry dressed in Nazi costume. Not the sharpest chisel in the box even then.

As a family the Windsors have some of the best and some of the worst. The splendid George VI was thrust into his position before WW II, because Edward was definitely a rather odd character, whom the establishment of the day forced out. The current Prince of Wales is another very strange character. I assume he would will be the last King of England should he survive the Queen before the seemingly good William can succeed.

However, the Royals in effect have no political power, and I suppose I would rather have a politically neutered Head of State to something like President Thatcher, Kinnock, Cameron or Blair. The thought of a President Johnson is no less terrifying to me than a Trump second term in the US.

I am half Norwegian, and think the Royals would do well to scale back [after Queen Elisabeth passes] to something like the modesty of the Norwegian Royal House in terms of extravagance. I believe that only Poland had an election for the Monarch except for King Haakon in Norway in 1905.

Best wishes from George Fredrik

Study the sleeve art and song titles, Francis Monkman was a former member of, "Curved Air" if you can remember them from some generations ago.

It is very well recorded, dynamic and only available s/h on vinyl.

I really liked the sound effects of a bath emptying the water down the plug hole, hehe.

Enjoy. ;)

advertisement

Back