advertisement

System Pics 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
wOw lovely looking VPI, which model is this please? Have you owned this long? Beautiful looking TT. Which cartridge are you running?

Cheers;
Peter

Thanks Peter! I think it's a lovely looking thing too...hence showing off photos of it on the web! It's a VPI Aries II with a VPI JMW-10 arm. I've had it nine years but it's a twenty year old deck and arm. Part of me knows it's good enough to be my last analog front end, but I also am curious about other TTs and arms....

I have 4 armwands and so I'm able to swap out cartridges in less than a minute. I take full advantage and have multiple cartridges mounted. Currently...Dynavector 17d3, Lyra Kleos, Koetsu Urushi, and an Audio Technica AT150sa.

@Waxxy How is that Symposium platform working for you- they do look cool.:)

Tarzan, I'll be honest and say that it's the only platform I've tried under this particular turntable, so I can't really say how it performs in comparison to other platforms, but i's certainly better than resting the TT directly on the credenza. Also, I'm not sure it's great value, being fairly expensive for what is essentially two sheets of stainless steel bonded to a foam slab. Simple concept and nicely executed, but not cheap.

System 2021. This set up is located in my home studio, and so doubles up as my main listening room as well (pano shot for context). The placement of the speakers isn’t optimal (one is corner placed), and this is something I’m hoping to remedy with boundary friendly speakers at some point. The CB Nait2 was serviced last year and this has transformed its performance. UnitiQute2 now on solo UPnP local streaming duties only, again hopefully to be replaced with a dedicated streamer and the UQ2 used elsewhere.

System: Rega RP6 | Ortofon 2M Black | Rega Fono2 | UnitiQute2 | CB Nait2 | Witch Hat N2 | Monitor Audio R252 | Sound Factory Tripod.

py2ifMb.jpg

Bff5q26.jpg

0xdGx4H.jpg

l6eY7WQ.jpg

cO7tu95.jpg

System 2021. This set up is located in my home studio, and so doubles up as my main listening room as well (pano shot for context). The placement of the speakers isn’t optimal (one is corner placed), and this is something I’m hoping to remedy with boundary friendly speakers at some point. The CB Nait2 was serviced last year and this has transformed its performance. UnitiQute2 now on solo UPnP local streaming duties only, again hopefully to be replaced with a dedicated streamer and the UQ2 used elsewhere.

System: Rega RP6 | Ortofon 2M Black | Rega Fono2 | UnitiQute2 | CB Nait2 | Witch Hat N2 | Monitor Audio R252 | Sound Factory Tripod.

py2ifMb.jpg

Bff5q26.jpg

0xdGx4H.jpg

l6eY7WQ.jpg

cO7tu95.jpg
Beautiful!

Some great systems here, here is my humble addition.
First the old one, being used for 20 years and many a good time we had indeed.
jhSUC10.jpg

Here is the 2021 system, in comes a Graham Audio LS 5/9, Belles class A power amp and the newest addition, the Supratek Cabernet pre, very happy with the sound.

g1DkqX0.jpg

r1Ygk58.jpg

jhSUC10.jpg

Here is the 2021 system, in comes a Graham Audio LS 5/9, Belles class A power amp and the newest addition, the Supratek Cabernet pre, very happy with the sound.

g1DkqX0.jpg

r1Ygk58.jpg
Sweet!

jhSUC10.jpg

g1DkqX0.jpg

r1Ygk58.jpg
How do you find the Belles Class A power-amplifier? What's the power output?

Lovely system that...! wOw

Regards;
Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back