advertisement

Should there be a consequence for vaccine refusers?

And as for tracking GPS microchips, if that were true I'd hate to see the size of the needle they inject you with, probably have to buy them at the plumbers supplies!

nano particles, new tech, i am told on the darknet you could get several 1000 nano particle GPS trackers on a pin head. This is a being kept very quiet.

I'm getting my jab on Friday. I've specifically requested one with GPS tracking, to ensure (using reverse psychology) that I get one without it.

could be, but i thought they were working on some robotic parasitic thread worms to act as an antenna?
Ooh, they’re ingenious little devils, gotta give them that. I presume that means they’ve given up on the idea of using the iron in blood to make the entire cardiovascular system into an antenna, then?

Bring back the stocks.

You'd have to carefully search everyone and provide the ammunition but you'd also get the people's verdict. The worse the offence, the more people will turn up for a throw.

Could be quite popular :)

Slow motion camera, popular TV.

10 years in prison seems a solution to other Covid-related misdemeanours...
God forbid if that was enforced in the village I live in! One of the most popular seaside villages in north Wales, with the amount of rule breaking here the prisons would be full in no time! Day tripper central

advertisement

Back