advertisement

Eureka!

Del monaco

Del Monaco
After waiting for months for an ear appointment delayed by pandemic priorities it finally arrived and last week I had my ears syringed and a new course of medication to treat an ongoing ear infection. It feels like an upgrade. I can hear my kit so much better and it is even better than I first thought! I can hear more detail and bass than I did before. Glorious. I think repositioning the speakers, the change of speaker wires and a general tidy have also enhanced the experience! Time for reacquaintance.

After waiting for months for an ear appointment delayed by pandemic priorities it finally arrived and last week I had my ears syringed and a new course of medication to treat an ongoing ear infection. It feels like an upgrade. I can hear my kit so much better and it is even better than I first thought! I can hear more detail and bass than I did before. Glorious. I think repositioning the speakers, the change of speaker wires and a general tidy have also enhanced the experience! Time for reacquaintance.

Oh the joy
You can now hear the partner let out a chuff under the duvet

:rolleyes:

So true! I had trouble hearing some words when talking to folks and just thought it was part of the aging process. It got progressively worse to the point where the TV volume was over 80. Not good. Went to my healthcare provider and two ear flushes later and medicine for small infection in one ear and viola! TV volume is now in the 30’s and my music sounds spectacular. Friends, the lesson is it is not always age. Sometimes it’s just subtle wax buildup over time.

advertisement

Back