advertisement

What are you listening to right now #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to my copy of Tago Mago.
Spent 2 hours trying to identify which release it is on Discogs but failed, there are loads of tiny variations and it is doing my nut in.

R-14652759-1578949557-2664.jpeg.jpg

More Images

Can ‎– Tago Mago
Label:
United Artists Records ‎– UAD 60009, United Artists Records ‎– UAD 60010
Format:
2 × Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
UK
Released:
Genre:
Electronic, Rock
Style:
Krautrock, Experimental

At last!

After several days of searching (at least 10 hours) I have found the Leftfield c.d. that I have been looking for.

The blinking thing was in an Elvis L.P. sleeve (which is split) in a box of charity records waiting to be sorted.
I thought I was going insane (again... ;))

And now that I have found the pigging thing, I better play it.

R-72724-1501598607-1908.jpeg.jpg

More Images

Leftfield ‎– Leftism
Label:
Columbia ‎– 4983102003, Hard Hands ‎– HANDCD2X, Columbia ‎– 4983102000
Format:
CD, Album, Reissue
CD, Compilation, Limited Edition
UK & Europe
Released:
29 May 2000
Genre:
Electronic

Everyone needs a first pressing of this. They seem to have gone up a lot in recent years

• Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, variant 3): CL 1-2-A1 CBS-S-CLASH-3A timtom
  • Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, variant 3): CL-1-2-B1 CBS-S-CLASH-3B timtom
  • Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, variant 3): CL 3-4-A2 CBS-S-CLASH 3-C2 timtom
  • Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, variant 3): CL-3-4-B2 CBS-S-CLASH 3-D2 ty TRACK 5 IS "TRAIN IN VAIN"

R-470912-1607761182-5824.jpeg.jpg

Ry Cooder - Chavez Ravine - low key Tex-mex concept album about a community evicted from an area in LA to enable the Dodgers stadium to be built. Usual immaculate playing from Mr C and co. CD rip

Pulp - Different Class

Haven't played it in years. Got played to death when it came out to the point I guess just got tired of it. The benefit of a long absence is I get to listen with fresh ears again. What a superb album. Best album of the 'Britpop' era IMHO. Brought back a lot of memories of the late 90s, some quite bittersweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back