advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our worst run for ages and it's all over, I mean look at that points gap....seriously last season was so embarrassing we've decided to give the teams above us a four point lead to keep things interesting:)

Considering they haven't played for 3 weeks, these pesky Villans aren't half playing well and are dangerous with Grealish, Barkley and Watkins up front. I'm just hoping they start to tire in the 2nd half.

Still trying to work out how they've gone from near relegation to a team who could still go top if they win all their games in hand at the halfway stage of the season.

A super win for City against a good Villa team. The FA now talking about the offside decision and confirming that it was not offside due to a deliberate act to play the ball by Tyrone Mings. Peter Walton now admitting that he was wrong to say that it was offside, on the BT commentary. City dominated the match and the Villa goal lived a charmed life. I like Villa and they are a difficult opponent for anyone but we played well, very well.

How was Rodri not offside ?

They're saying there's been a rule change to offside. 2nd goal was clear enough so it matter not now.

Good game and Villa really made us work for that.

It was almost Liverpool like the way we ground that win out. ;)

A rule change that no one knew about, even the ref in the studio - he was offside and gained a clear advantage - accept that at least, it was a game changer

The difference as soon as Rio starts discussing United is palpable and biased commentary is just one of the reasons that I will be cheering Fulham on, tonight.

I'm not disappointed. Unless, or until we win a few more games, any defeat for the teams around us is a good thing.

Our next game is against Fulham. If we beat them then we will have an 8 point advantage, much better than 2 points with them having games in hand.

I'll be cheering on Liverpool tonight.

A rule change that no one knew about, even the ref in the studio - he was offside and gained a clear advantage - accept that at least, it was a game changer

Never mind all that, you’ve got an easy 3 points to pick against Burnley tonight.

Hoping that’s jinxed it for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back