advertisement

Post-Trump: Biden President Elect II (Trump tantrums, riots etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice Trump pardons white supremacist/terrorist (actually has his own training camp), friend and guru of Farage, Johnson, Gove etc and architect of this whole global shift to the far-right Steve Bannon (BBC). No more or less than one would expect.

68407868d349f0157dac65bc95941100c50a4c31.jpeg

I have been counting down the days and now finally we are here: inauguration day and Trump's final exit (and I hope permanent banishment) from holding office ever again. He is quite simply the biggest stain on American history there has ever been.

Even now I am anxious that Joe Biden's inauguration goes smoothly, what with the recent stories of a possible 'insider attack' by national guard with Qanon/Trumpist/right-wing extremist sympathies.

Does anyone know if Trump's best mate Farage coughed up the $10k he says he bet that Trump would win the 2020 election?

This is great. I don't mean great news, just funny. And I suspect 100% representative of the level of knowledge and expertise possessed by our senior politicians and political journalists.

https://twitter.com/PeterKGeoghegan/status/1351825670909939713?s=20
That thread is quite a trove of insightlessness but it’s the malignancy that catches your breath- Priti Patel’s food shortages as a political weapon and the neo-Nazi Douglas Murray licking Trump’s head in public. It’s obvious to everyone, not least Biden’s team that Johnson, Farage and the Brexit establishment were praying for a Trump win. That and the racist denigration of President Obama by Johnson and Farage should not go unpunished when the time is right, like discretely adding Farage to the no fly list.

Later today, eyes swivelling in London at scenes inside the Oval Office- the bust, what have they done with the bust?

That thread is quite a trove of insightlessness but it’s the malignancy that catches your breath- Priti Patel’s food shortages as a political weapon and the neo-Nazi Douglas Murray licking Trump’s head in public. It’s obvious to everyone, not least Biden’s team that Johnson, Farage and the Brexit establishment were praying for a Trump win. That and the racist denigration of President Obama by Johnson and Farage should not go unpunished when the time is right, like discretely adding Farage to the no fly list.

Later today, eyes swivelling in London at scenes inside the Oval Office- the bust, what have they done with the bust?

I'm hoping that Biden gives Johnson a damn good dressing down at the forthcoming G7 summit in March. He needs to be taken down a peg or two.

Those were the days- with the frog-faced fascist loitering in the bar of Trump’s hotel, posturing as the true British ambassador,

Hxb49Lm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back