advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold the front page! Bruce has gone attack minded for tonight's game! o_O
Captain Jamaal Lascelles returns in defence, while Bruce has named an attacking line-up with Andy Carroll, Joelinton, Miguel Almiron and Callum Wilson all starting.

LDWLLWWLDLLDLLLL

StLvL BrLcL

"If Newcastle don’t score tonight (which looks incredibly likely), they will have gone over 13 hours without a goal from open play."

Decent performance first half by the Toon, once Arsenal scored, heads dropped I thought and they looked poor at the end

Decent performance first half by the Toon, once Arsenal scored, heads dropped I thought and they looked poor at the end
Merely
A
Matter
Of
Time

We didn't play fairly well 1st half, it was more that Arsenal were terrible and didn't do what they should and could have...

1 point from a possible 15 is relegation form. Do you think he can turn things around?
1ec6fb5195f1fea8d57438316b79192d.gif

say what you want, the prem has never been so close iirc.

ashamed by my ignorance, but is it the same with any other leagues, bit topsy turvy

Leicester leading the table at the moment. Frank’s Chelsea should be doing better this season with the money spent. Roman won’t be happy.

Leicester in great form at the moment. Brendan Rogers doing another good job. Genuine title contenders?
Another?

IMO the league is City’s to lose. They are in good form and stringing wins together as we know they can.
Man U will fall away when they start Thursday night football.
My team, Liverpool have been undone by the defensive injuries. We now lack pace at the back, so can’t play a high line, compress the play and press high, the whole basis of our game.
Leicester and Spurs will fall away I believe.

If not Liverpool, ABMU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back