advertisement

Pottery Throwdown

blossomchris

I feel better than James Brown
really enjoyed this programme, anyone else?

lot of skill from the contestants, would prefer to see more adventurous designs but this would not deter me.

would not mind some lessons on this in the future sometime

really enjoyed this programme, anyone else?

lot of skill from the contestants, would prefer to see more adventurous designs but this would not deter me.

would not mind some lessons on this in the future sometime

we like it - used to be on the Beeb. They axed it after two runs in 2017, and we spotted it had appeared on Ch4 last night. It appears there was a 3rd series on More4 in 2020 that passed us by.

Yes, family viewing here which is always an achievement to find something to tick all the boxes. Good standard of contestant which I like and have got used to Keith's constant tears now.

We really like Siobhan McSweeney in the presenter role as well. Overall excellent.

Wow! that looks fantastic, my wife has always fancied a go at pottery, she's very artistic so I reckon it would be right up her street

It's only about 15 miles from us so could be perfect

Thanks for posting

Kyra is very approachable and has taught ceramics/pottery for many years as well as producing fine pots that are exhibited worldwide.

I'd like to see a glass blowing/making Great British Blower.......it has got to be better than the pooch grooming shite they are broadcasting.....

I used to skateboard and hang out with Kate Malone, a previous judge.
She then went on to great things.
I clumsily broke a pot she gave to me when we were at art college, inspired by Rousseau paintings. Talented lady.

Just looks like another cheap way for the BBC to fill a programme to me.

Didn't they used to play a black & white version as an "intermission" when they admitted to not having anything worth showing?

I remember another b&w "intermission" of Niagara falls which used to impress me with its realism, I could even feel the spray on the back of my neck (as my grandad flicked water at me from behind - I think I was 4 at the time!)

it isn't on the BBC. It started on the BBC but was ditched and picked up by Ch4. It is harmless distraction TV, very enjoyable, exactly what a national broadcaster should be doing.

If you want interesting filler TV, go take a peek at Ru Paul's Drag Race on BBC3

Didn't they used to play a black & white version as an "intermission" when they admitted to not having anything worth showing?

I remember another b&w "intermission" of Niagara falls which used to impress me with its realism, I could even feel the spray on the back of my neck (as my grandad flicked water at me from behind - I think I was 4 at the time!)

yes, correct.

have you the skills to make something?

advertisement

Back