advertisement

What do do with a T90

Jason P

pfm Member
I've just come across a boxed Canon T90 body that I'd completely forgotten about in my loft. I've no way of telling it works or not as the battery compartment fastening latch has sheared off. Lord knows how... anyway, I can't bear to bin it. Does anyone on here do repairs or know of someone who might find it useful for parts? Was a cracking camera back in the day...

Unfortunately the T series cameras don’t sell for much. If its the battery door that’s broken you could try and source a new door. If the part on the camera the holds the battery tray in place is damaged then it is probably an uneconomic repair.

I picked up a T70 for £18 earlier this year. Despite its ugly 80’s looks it is actually a really nice camera to shoot. Everyone wants to buy AE1’s and A1’s instead for silly money. T90’s in nice condition seem to go for £60-£80. For £100 you can get a minty EOS 1N so expensive T90’s don’t make much sense.

I remember the excitement when the T90 was released. It had a groundbreaking, hugely influential design whose principles pervade to this day. I'd have one just as an ornament, even better if it worked.

I remember the excitement when the T90 was released. It had a groundbreaking, hugely influential design whose principles pervade to this day. I'd have one just as an ornament, even better if it worked.

You're welcome to it for postage - PM me if interested.

advertisement

Back