advertisement

I feel old....

It's the Air Pod and Google Nest Hub Max I was pondering.
Google Nest Hub Max was the original pitch for what became Mad Max. However, the producers thought a film about a bloke asking a box questions all day long was boring, so they put in lots of explosions and violence. Then got rid of the box.

Google Nest Hub Max was the original pitch for what became Mad Max. However, the producers thought a film about a bloke asking a box questions all day long was boring, so they put in lots of explosions and violence. Then got rid of the box.
Thanks Marchbanks. I much prefer explosions and violence, preferably gratuitous, so I'll probably give the Google Nest whatsit a miss, it sounds like something for a bunch of sissies.

Yes mike you are old, doddering about in your slippers, and old pants,, get some drugs , big speakers and some rock music, and feel young again,
and stay up until at least 11 pm , did i mention get some booze in you :D
you are what you feel, and i would like to feel an 18 year old bird, :rolleyes::eek: now your making me feel old, haha,
it is now 07-11 am me and the girlfriend are boozin, and getting the BBQ on the go for a whole P7P CHICKEN , PLZAYANG rOGERS WARTERS SORRY THE CAPS BUTTON PISSED, HAING A GREAT DAY-LIFE, YOU TOOXX still on , of noww its all good, kiss your misses all the time,
hope im sober tomorrow i have a hart-lungs opp,

Last edited:
I will be tomorrow, 70, never imagined I would get thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy birthday! I don't know about the rest of you, but those folk on here I've never met I tend to see as stroppy young twenty-somethings. But then, being also 70, that's still how I see myself. Until I try and get out of the chair...

When I was about 60 I told an American girl/lady of about 35 how old I was and she said, "Wow, but you are really well preserved!" Made me feel like something out of a wax museum.

83, and still farting about .......literally at times. Tony L can we please hzve a spell check, for us old enjuneers. What was the question?

advertisement

Back