advertisement

Naim 250 green lens

thanks I found the bulbs on RS componants but cannot find the green lens will try lok hi fi but unsure of the price as on his web site 9.99 but when you click on it goes to ebay at 10.99

Make sure that you are getting the correct thing, I have two BD amps here with very different switches, including how the lens fixes and what lamps they contain.

its ok used the old one as the template for the size and power rateing etc but need the green lens cover

Hi , I have 7 brand new lenses for CB 160,250 and 135 ,not bolt down 160,250 .if you are uk based then £10 inc post.

Apologies for side-stepping slightly, but can anyone tell me the type of connections likely inside a similar illuminated switch?

The lamp is LED, 12-15mm long, 5-6mm diameter and the cap is similar to SMES but has no thread, just a couple of indented rings at the base of the cap. I have mono blocks and have swapped lamps, so the one not working is down to a dodgey connection, besides, once in a blue moon, both illuminate. In neither switch does the lamp seem to be captive once the front of the switch is removed.

Presumably the connections should be similar to a standard SMES/MES cap - centre sprung connection and the other to the outside of the cap itself? The switch is so deep and narrow it is all but impossible to see anything.

advertisement

Back