advertisement

Elsdon Wonfor Audio LS-25 speaker cables

Can anyone sign up to try ? I've got some LS25, the last bit of cable that Mark Grant had in stock.

Absloopsly! Happy to oblige. I do have a three meter length already made up, as described in my earlier post.

Let's give a little thought to how this is administered, and get started next week?

@Cereal Killer
@ex brickie
@jan tomczak
@radamel
@steveinspain
@Bronzeage
@Darren L
@GavinB
@ryder

LS-40 demo set: you still interested in trying it?

How does a three meter stereo set, 4mm Z-plugs (banana) each end sound?

Best regards,

Alan

I’d be interested in trying them Alan. I can make 3m work and banana plugs ideal for me. I can do a straight A/B demo vs LS-25 currently in my system

Do the cables need any running in? Maybe @Cereal Killer will burn them in a bit!

If this is open to non LS25 owners (Witchhat N2 in my case), I'd be enthusiastic about trying a pair, but would need slightly longer at 4.5m.

Anyone can join if they are a posting Fishie, glad to have you on board, @BlueYeti ! I will add you (and any others) to the end of the list, in roughly the order it appears up-thread.

Initial ramblings:

If we say everyone has them for a week or so, and pays the postage to the next Fishie using royal mail special delivery (it has postage insurance and tracking as standard). Is a week long enough, or not?

It would be nice if everyone that tries them can add their observations to a thread, and perhaps a photo would be nice.. certainly a public post when the cables move on, staying who they are going to, and a corresponding post when the cables are received. Then we all can keep track of where they are.

We will start our with a 3M set, as that's what I have. Those who need a longer a set, I will make something up for you to use at a later time.

I'm in no rush Alan but would like to be on the list for LS-40 trial, 3m fine. (I can compare against my memories of LS-25 which are positive)
Thanks, Steve

Can I request to be added to the list please?

currently using some form of tellurium black cables so would be interesting to be able to compare and potentially upgrade

thanks

neil

All good with me Alan.

Is @Cereal Killer happy to still go first then on to me? I would need them over a weekend - no time to try them properly during the week. But I'd keep them no longer than a week and would be happy to send them on RMSD

Let me know when the first stage of the trip begins!

advertisement

Back