advertisement

Very occasional click sounds with Qobuz?

Just a thought but I'm using my Bluesound 2i with a Topping E30 Dac and noticed a few glitches but when I checked the App I found a setting under settings/player and then Audio called Audio clock trim which mentions timing with an external dac
so I just disabled this setting and it's been fine since. This might work for you.

Just a thought but I'm using my Bluesound 2i with a Topping E30 Dac and noticed a few glitches but when I checked the App I found a setting under settings/player and then Audio called Audio clock trim which mentions timing with an external dac
so I just disabled this setting and it's been fine since. This might work for you.
I spotted that, haven't tried it, worth a go. I also read somewhere that enabling the MQA might create some problems (despite having an MQA-certified DAC) but that wouldn't explain why this also happened with the SBT....

i had this problem using a asus notebook , i then purchased a gigabyte brix and the problem was gone just like static from vinyl , phil.

Have you tried smashing your whole system up and just listening to a transistor radio. Maybe just think am I imagining all these faults and I have a small insect in my ear tapping on my eardrum.

advertisement

Back