advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope football fans give PPV two fingers, top flight football is ruining the game for everyone else; trickle down effect of wages is making the pyramid unsustainable.
Funny how in Germany they make not that much money yet they have good league teams and a class national team.

I hope football fans give PPV two fingers
Some will but the diehards who are used to going to watch their team week in week out will pay up.
I don't think it was ever realistic to think that all 10 PL matches were going to continue to be shown within the existing BT/SKY subscription package.
As it stands all the PPV games are being shown at 3pm on a Saturday so it really is being aimed at keen supporters who would otherwise be waiting for slimy Lineker
at 10pm on a Saturday evening to catch 5 mins of highlights followed by the usual waffle.

catching up though BM have ghe 6th largest wage bill of teams in the world.
Indeed...that itself is quite recent though. 5 years ago, it was tiny in comparison. I couldn't work out how..and then I moved here to discover that Germans really do believe in Germany and its systems.

We'll see if the German authorities tighten the salary situation in a way other countries have not.

I wasn't really paying attention when PPV was announced, it seems that you have to have a subscription to Sky and/or BT and pay £15 on top.

As I said before, my football budget goes on season tickets. So it looks like I'm out for those games.

Two Yank owners trying to take over the premier league for their own ends.
Every football fan should oppose this.
https://archive.vn/P8V8K

In a nutshell, a ruthless power grab while many teams are vulnerable from the pandemic. I suppose it depends what people want from football... I would prefer it if we went back to the old days, but many want these super leagues. I hope people oppose it...

Players get tested every week & don’t really mix outside of their bubble. Personally I am not arsed about football anymore & they could can the whole thing for me.

In a nutshell, a ruthless power grab while many teams are vulnerable from the pandemic. I suppose it depends what people want from football... I would prefer it if we went back to the old days, but many want these super leagues. I hope people oppose it...

This is no surprise: an attempt to maintain status by stifling competition for the second time. It goes without saying that clubs should have an equal say but Liverpool and Manchester United have always believed that they are more equal.

This is no surprise: an attempt to maintain status by stifling competition for the second time. It goes without saying that clubs should have an equal say but Liverpool and Manchester United have always believed that they are more equal.
Man U are mid-table shite now....their voice is no longer important.....mwaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back