advertisement

Looking for Ariston RD11 or RD80SL

LiBro

Hello everyone,
I'm Lilian and live in France. Don't know if is there any part to present himself but I'm new in this forum.
A member from a french forum told me to come over here saying "warm welcome and helpful people", so here I am.
As said in the title, I'm looking for an Ariston turntable RD11 or RD80 Sl. Very very few things to get in France about Ariston but much more oversea... So I ask for help here, do you know someone who is selling a turntable Ariston RD11-11S or RD80SL (in very good condition, of course) ? And who'd be agree to to pack and ship in France. Meaning a very safely pack.
Or maybe in a shop (easy to contact) ready to do professional shipping.

So, thank you for your answers and while I'm going to take a look around here.

There are a number on eBay UK at the moment with no arm/various arms/carts - maybe you could do a deal on one of those?

Hi, thanks for the answer.
Well, I try but some don't want to do safe parcel so it's collection only and the others are too high for my budget or in bad condition. I already get in touch with some sellers...

Are there any on eBay UK that you would buy if they shipped to France? If they would ship to me perhaps I would then ship to France for you, but please consider total cost.

Hello,
Thank you very much, Vinny. I asked for that solution but the problem stay the same because the seller doesn't want to pack parcel anyway. Saying it's difficult to do and dangerous. That I understand totally.
It's only in collection.

Welcome to the board, so nice to have you on board and hope you stay around for a few chats!

I bought something from HiFi hanger recently (ebay) and it was very well packaged and they were good at communicating and being honest about condition. I'm pretty sure it could make it to France if they sent it!

Forgot to say, good choice on turntables and if you can find an RD11E then I'd snap it up or if an S then have a look on DIYAudio for the electronic speed control board for it. Not sure which sounded better as only ever heard an RD11S.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5338728743&icep_item=233715401548

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I already send a message to hifihangar but not to emporium. I'm doing it right now.
Thanks Vinny.

Yeah JimmyB, I saw the E model but I prefer the all wooden plinth style of the RD11S. But the E model looks terrific too.

Start a new thread with the request as the title - something like - "Help requested near Crewkerne", and then explain what you are asking in the post.

Place the thread in "Audio"

advertisement

Back