advertisement

Extraordinary potential for wind

timH

pfm Member
Speaking via video link to a climate roundtable discussion at the UN in New York, Mr Johnson said the country held "extraordinary potential for wind".

Well bluff and bluster anyway

Lots of hot air as ever. However the recent wind based electricity generation schemes are very worthwhile for remote locations needing modest amounts of power in the middle of nowhere.

“Beans, beans, the musical fruit” etc.; also brassicas and onions.

Not a patch though on Johnson’s efficiency in converting air intake to wind, which has a remarkable 100% EROI.

I thought this was gonna be a thread about Mexican food.

920x920.jpg

I'm trying to remember whether it's a peptidoglycan or a glycoprotein that produces farts from beans. The latter I think. Either way the intestinal bacteria love it.

Has she been on the chickpeas?
Quite possibly.

My son's hippy partner - who's dog she technically is (but that is a whole other story) has recently insisted that she be put on a vegan dog food diet which, out of sympathy with the poor creature, I have felt duty bound to supplement with tins of tuna, pilchards and the occasional hard boiled egg.

I thought this was gonna be a thread about Mexican food.

920x920.jpg
Lol. I was going to ask if this was about bean burritos. Handy hint - don’t eat a bean burrito at the airport before a 10 hour flight. Oh the pain.

Quite possibly.

My son's hippy partner - who's dog she technically is (but that is a whole other story) has recently insisted that she be put on a vegan dog food diet which, out of sympathy with the poor creature, I have felt duty bound to supplement with tins of tuna, pilchards and the occasional hard boiled egg.

Which part of the word carnivore does she not understand? She'll kill it with sheer stupidity.

Lol. I was going to ask if this was about bean burritos. Handy hint - don’t eat a bean burrito at the airport before a 10 hour flight. Oh the pain.

Most here probably don't get the cultural significance of that photo.

I wonder if the pilot noticed a sudden increase in cabin pressure when you went to the loo. It was probably measurable.

advertisement

Back