advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... V

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I presume Remainers will be given passes to go to the front of any queue ?

No, they're to stop moaning and join the believers. England will be great again.

Edit: due to social distancing rules Remoaning converts are not to group in pods larger than 6PAX.

Another example of you not making sense. I said nothing of the sort.

As for the rest of your post, it's just childish sniping, which no doubt will stick because it wasn't posted by a suspected "brexiteer" scum, obviously.

Sort of correct for once, this is what you said below. EV was on the red lines angle.

Your version of it is the EU have unbreakable red lines. This is the WA which was signed by both parties. You are on this topic now that the UK are happy to break international law and your angle is the EU have all these red lines. Why can't the UK change these red lines after the agreement is signed. That is what you appear to be wanting. If that's ok sure why can't the EU just change their mind and add in a few extra things?

It is clear that things are going to be a mess come next January.BJ and his merry band are pumping out as much smoke as possible to deflect from the reality of the mess they have created. Your interventions are in a similar vein.

'I’m not specifically interested is a Canada type of deal, it’s been flatly refused by the EU ‘negotiators’ without any negative comment here. That last bit is what I’m interested in. What I want to know is, why is it acceptable for the EU to have unbreakable red lines (in a negotiation) while the UK is slated (here) for wanting anything at all? Do you want the UK and EU to reach a deal, or what?'

J P Morgan in process of moving management/booking of quarter of a TRILLION $ assets to Germany from the UK. Will be complete before year end, by which time it will become the 5th largest bank in Germany.
No worries though London can shrink and survive. And there are all the benefits outlined in this thread above...

BoJo yesterday at the HoC:

"Actually there is an important difference between our country and many other countries around the world
AND THAT IS OUR COUNTRY IS A FREEDOM LOVING COUNTRY, Mr Speaker,
and if you look at the history of this country in the last 300 years virtually every advance from free speech to democracy have come from this country.

And it is very difficult to ask the British population uniformly to obey guidelines in the way that it is necessary".

Free folk or uncivilised, that is the question?

BoJo yesterday at the HoC:

"Actually there is an important difference between our country and many other countries around the world
AND THAT IS OUR COUNTRY IS A FREEDOM LOVING COUNTRY, Mr Speaker,
and if you look at the history of this country in the last 300 years virtually every advance from free speech to democracy have come from this country.

And it is very difficult to ask the British population uniformly to obey guidelines in the way that it is necessary".

Free folk or uncivilised, that is the question?
RypyensBnyp7r2QkEEOjIfyPyqsjjWMainCa0K7Mxfw.jpg

Sort of correct for once, this is what you said below. EV was on the red lines angle.

Your version of it is the EU have unbreakable red lines. This is the WA which was signed by both parties. You are on this topic now that the UK are happy to break international law and your angle is the EU have all these red lines. Why can't the UK change these red lines after the agreement is signed. That is what you appear to be wanting. If that's ok sure why can't the EU just change their mind and add in a few extra things?

It is clear that things are going to be a mess come next January.BJ and his merry band are pumping out as much smoke as possible to deflect from the reality of the mess they have created. Your interventions are in a similar vein.

'I’m not specifically interested is a Canada type of deal, it’s been flatly refused by the EU ‘negotiators’ without any negative comment here. That last bit is what I’m interested in. What I want to know is, why is it acceptable for the EU to have unbreakable red lines (in a negotiation) while the UK is slated (here) for wanting anything at all? Do you want the UK and EU to reach a deal, or what?'
I have no idea wtf you are babbling on about.

To keep it really simple for you. I am not happy about Doris going down the road of breaking the WA. I am not happy at anything the tory govt is doing. Read that a couple of times if you need to for it to sink in.

I can only beseech you all to abandon this madness. Unsubscribe now!

It's really not good for one's mental health and much better to just give it up and comfort oneself with the thought that one's mortal thread enemy will likely be one of the first to be arrested by armed troops at the Kent border :)

What are they going to do? Have Nigel, Tommeh & his cronies sat halfway across the Channel looking out for undesirable types?

So we've taken back control by requiring a permit to enter Kent.
And there may be another customs border between N. Ireland and GB.
And virtually ensured a vote for Independence in Scotland whenever it is held.
What next ?

It’s going to be like the Napoleonic Wars all over again. Kent will be filled with whores, cut purses and French spies. Send Rear Admiral Farage to guard the Cinque Ports.

It’s going to be like the Napoleonic Wars all over again. Kent will be filled with whores, cut purses and French spies. Send Rear Admiral Farage to guard the Cinque Ports.

That sounds amusing at least.
But I suspect in reality there will be nothing for us to laugh about. The rest of the world might find Britannia Unleashed hilarious though.

I have no idea wtf you are babbling on about.

To keep it really simple for you. I am not happy about Doris going down the road of breaking the WA. I am not happy at anything the tory govt is doing. Read that a couple of times if you need to for it to sink in.

No need to be so rude baby. BTW that comment like a lot of my replies are just inserted to meet like with like. Hoping to make you comfortable!

Being simple, Eh actually it seems getting you agitated makes you answer questions. Good to see your moral compass when pushed seems 'normal'
All we have to do now is move you away from your little Britain fetish :)

Last edited:
No need to be so rude baby. BTW that comment like a lot of my replies are just inserted to meet like with like. Hoping to make your comfortable!

Being simple, Eh actually it seems getting you agitated makes you answer questions. Good to see your moral compass when pushed seems 'normal'
I see the French farmers are not too happy with the 'cars for cows deal' and are burning EU flags.

No need to be so rude baby. BTW that comment like a lot of my replies are just inserted to meet like with like. Hoping to make your comfortable!

More pidgin.

Hopefuly at the end of it BoJo will be given a one way ticket to Saint Helena...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back