advertisement

Pics of your pets (part III)

My guess is a very old Bentley, it looks very similar to the back of one I saw recently at an old boys house for work. His daily was a lovely old Honda Accord.

I used to have an Accord Aerodeck back in the day - 1993 I think. It was a lovely car and in fact Ludo's current car reminds me quite a bit of it (probably just because they're a similar size and colour):

170495485.DkGbKFIv.bm01.jpg

That car now has a cage in the back for him though:

171055358.cECRWJqC.cage.jpg

Its a 1953 R-Type, has been in my family for nearly 60 years!

Does it have radio controls (or may be heating controls) in the other back passenger part above the seats? (opposite the I assume vanity mirror) I couldn't get a good look inside his to confirm.

Looked a bit tatty but still a glorious place to be sat!

Here's our Remy, looked extra scruffy after a walk. Gets the roam of the backseat, which he finds a downgrade from passenger in the old MX-5 I used to tear about in....

awkward gif

Gets the roam of the backseat, which he finds a downgrade from passenger in the old MX-5 I used to tear about in....

Ludo hasn't been out in the SLK yet but it is on the cards as we do have a seatbelt attachment thing to keep him secure in it.

Agreed, I used one of those when he was passenger they are very useful. Top down he would bring his head in above 40mph regardless, which was most of the journey to be fair.
Used to borrow my boss's old w reg SLK, a more refined experience but still a hoot when required. Would have one tomorrow.

Does it have radio controls (or may be heating controls) in the other back passenger part above the seats? (opposite the I assume vanity mirror) I couldn't get a good look inside his to confirm.

Looked a bit tatty but still a glorious place to be sat!

Here's our Remy, looked extra scruffy after a walk. Gets the roam of the backseat, which he finds a downgrade from passenger in the old MX-5 I used to tear about in....

awkward gif
OMG Movie star looks. What sort of cross is he? I've had a bedlington x whippet, collie x whippet and deerhound x greyhound (Frank, the handsome chap in my profile pic, RIP). I dearly want another dog when the right one comes along, but lurchers in NZ are few and far between.

OMG Movie star looks. What sort of cross is he? I've had a bedlington x whippet, collie x whippet and deerhound x greyhound (Frank, the handsome chap in my profile pic, RIP). I dearly want another dog when the right one comes along, but lurchers in NZ are few and far between.

Thankyou! He's very pleased with that! He is a 2 year old bedlington x whippet, 1st cross (met both parents, dad is a working beddie) but he does have more of a bedlington coat. When hes wet he looks a lot slimmer! I love lurchers and obviously can't imagine anything else for me, would love a collie x whippet, a deer/greyhound x would be lovely but far too large for the house.

Thankyou! He's very pleased with that! He is a 2 year old bedlington x whippet, 1st cross (met both parents, dad is a working beddie) but he does have more of a bedlington coat. When hes wet he looks a lot slimmer! I love lurchers and obviously can't imagine anything else for me, would love a collie x whippet, a deer/greyhound x would be lovely but far too large for the house.

I know what you mean, both the beddo x whippet and the pure beddo I recently lost custody of (she was more my ex's dog than mine), looked pretty substantial dogs until they came out of the sea, revealing comically skinny wee legs.

I'm not sure I've got the courage to get another bedlington, I've found them simultaneously both the worst and best dogs ever; that's bloody terriers for you! I will work out how to post some pics at some point, mostly crappy phone ones, since my son dropped my X20 while in a not so dry, dry bag.

Well me and the girlfriend will gladly look at pictures of beddie whippets and similar all day, so if you figure it out you have 2 interested parties already!

He's amazing in so many ways, and just a lovely and easy dog to own.

Except the occasional telling off of some dogs, the barking at dogs/cats that walk past the house.

And f**cking chasing deer and the like. No chance of recall once they set off. Luckily not caught any yet, unlike my friends smaller one, that's caught 2 this year at 9 1/2 years old.

The photobucket pictures are being corrupted by advertising bands - is there a solution apert from paying some money to photobucket.

advertisement

Back