advertisement

[FS] Contax Sonnar T* 135mm f2.8 AE

tuga

Legal Alien
I wish to sell a Contax Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 135mm f2.8 AE lens C/Y mount (made in Japan) with caps and pouch.
The optical elements are in excellent condition, the rubber grips are in very good condition, there are a few marks on the mount and edge of the built-in sliding metal which doesn't stay in place when extended or retracted (someone posted a video on Youtube).
I can add a Contax L39 (UV) MC filter for an extra £10.

Price: £110 including shipping to UK or £100 picked up from / delivered in Oxford

eJuQm92.jpg

zQBx11I.jpg

jKQ74eO.jpg

Pv5tlSt.jpg

Price down to £100 including shipping to UK or £90 picked up from / delivered in Oxford.

I have a K&F adapter for this lens, i.e Fuji x to Contax. I bought a Fuji from Tuga a few months back and he kindly included the adapter, however, I am never likely to use it so I am happy to give it to the buyer of this lens
free of charge.

Seems a shame to have it sitting on my shelf when someone might get some use out of of it.

In the box and looks virtually unused.

I have a K&F adapter for this lens, i.e Fuji x to Contax. I bought a Fuji from Tuga a few months back and he kindly included the adapter, however, I am never likely to use it so I am happy to give it to the buyer of this lens
free of charge.

Seems a shame to have it sitting on my shelf when someone might get some use out of of it.

In the box and looks virtually unused.

Thanks Gary, that's very kind of you.

advertisement

Back