advertisement

All purpose football thread 20-21 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who on earth said that? It was neither extraordinary nor a rugby tackle. It was a deserved red for a minor coming together that prevented a goal-scoring opportunity and nothing more.

You, sir, are a master of understatement!

Kepa's error has nothing to do with 11 against 10 and everything to do with the fact that he's absolutely fcuking useless.

And trying to play out from the back as instructed - wrong time for that tactic though especially when you're a man and a goal. That really was a time to say 'f*** the tactics, I'm just leathering this'.

And trying to play out from the back as instructed - wrong time for that tactic though especially when you're a man and a goal. That really was a time to say 'f*** the tactics, I'm just leathering this'.
Leather it to who? - Giroud is on the bench.

He had the time and dithered. Liverpool are the more dangerous side but Chelsea have given this away with a stupid challenge from a long ball and a goalkeeping error.

Far from attacking Liverpool, Chelsea have sat back, hoping the Klopp's will make a mistake and Timo Wener will sprint through and score. Has it worked? Has it hell. It's been a boring game to watch.

To add to the gloom, the imbecilic Christensen hauled down Mane a couple of minutes before half time. He was rightly given a red card. This ranks right up there with Christensen passing the ball to Messi in a Champione League game at Stamford Bridge and the Argentinian helping to kick us out of the competition.

I thought Chelsea were going to sell Christensen. It's about bloody time they did.

Strange things happen in football, but the odds of Chelsea winning today are 666/1.

Jack

At those odds, Klopp should put a weeks salary on CFC and buy another player to bolster the squad

Leather it to who? - Giroud is on the bench.

Just clear your own danger zone and give your team a chance to set again, (before facing another Liverpool attack). Chelsea still had a punchers chance at 0-1 but it's an impossible job now thanks to his cock up.

Who on earth said that? It was neither extraordinary nor a rugby tackle. It was a deserved red for a minor coming together that prevented a goal-scoring opportunity and nothing more.

I can only assume that you don’t know what a rugby tackle is. It’s defined as “An act of seizing and attempting to stop an opposing player in possession of the ball by bringing them to the ground.” In rugby though it’s an offence to tackle an opponent around the neck.

He had the time and dithered. Liverpool are the more dangerous side but Chelsea have given this away with a stupid challenge from a long ball and a goalkeeping error.

His confidence is shot, all the more reason in that instance to just get rid. Still can't believe how much they paid for him TBH.

Don't like the look of this Tiago, he's going to make those Red men even better. Nobody wants to see that.
He's a class act no question about that - I saw him at Stamford Bridge in March and he was absolutely imperious - nobody got near him.

Very good performance by Albion today against Utd. GP had his tactics spot on and his players delivered in a similar game to last season in the 0-0 except Albion scored the goals they deserved. Albion showed what you can do when you have a well run football club and a very good manager. I felt a bit sorry for YB and the red card. There is no doubt he didn't mean it, a total accident but it beats me why KF needed 9 looks on the pitch-side monitor to see that it was dangerous play, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back