advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks @kneesup , it was a pleasure and great to meet you, mutual accolades all round and very much a learning for me in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, a super cool experience! Cheers Richard

Many thanks indeed to John - @John_73, a real gentleman - for a very smooth transaction: I am now the delighted owner of an impeccably rebuilt Quad 303, which is doing a really great job driving my ESL57s. Cheers!:)

Many thanks indeed to John - @John_73, a real gentleman - for a very smooth transaction: I am now the delighted owner of an impeccably rebuilt Quad 303, which is doing a really great job driving my ESL57s. Cheers!:)

Cheers Dominic, and ta very much for your quick payment. Glad you’re enjoying your 303 :)

Grateful thanks to @tiggers for an immaculate pair of 135s, total reliability and great communication. Likewise, many thanks indeed to @Swifty, who sold me a lovey 52 and 52PS, giving me plenty of time to ponder and even driving them part way to me. Both a pleasure to trade with and a pleasure to meet as people. There are some lovely folk on PFM.

Many thanks to Steven @sls4321 for the helpful advice and quick dispatch of the Vertere Phono 1. Couldn't ask for a faster, smoother transaction and great to chat with someone so knowledgeable and enthusiastic.

Massive thanks to @Ian G for the Shure cartridge, easy guy to deal with, good comms, excellent packing and wrapping, tracking at 1 gram and sounding ace!

Quick shout out for Nathan (@The Bish) - I've just bought his Harbeth P3ESRs. Nathan couldn't have been a more helpful and fair seller and the speakers are immaculate. A pleasure to meet him yesterday.

Quick shout out for Nathan (@The Bish) - I've just bought his Harbeth P3ESRs. Nathan couldn't have been a more helpful and fair seller and the speakers are immaculate. A pleasure to meet him yesterday.

Thanks Kim, great to meet you and thanks for making it such an easy sale!

My thanks to flinx (Pete) for a textbook transaction. A true gentleman. An amazing phono stage too.(Nighthawk).

Peter

advertisement

Back