advertisement

Integrated amp?

Spencerfrater

pfm Member
Decided to keep the TT I was going to sell, for another room. So now I need an amp and speakers. Space is at a premium. So I was thinking integrated, incl. phono stage. Would also be good if we could run the TV through it to improve that sound as well, ( although I haven’t considered surround sound speakers... yet)
Any suggestions on something decent for around £300? Happy to consider 2nd hand.

might have been my set up but I found the Brio-R a bit flat the Nait 5i really brought my old speakers to life, since had to sell the Tannoy DC6T's so might just have been them, nit picked up rotel as a short term solution and echo the mini naim comments. I can't comment on the phono stage but Rotel used to be pretty good in this respect

I sold a 2015 Brio-R recently and it took a while and finally got 250€ for it. Definitely within your budget. I only sold it to help fund DIY projects.

£300 should buy you a Brio/R and a cheapo Chinese DAC.
Not sure how new Rega IO will compare, some Brio/R did create slight speaker hum, when I changed to ElexR or new Brio, no issues.
All lovely amp vfm

advertisement

Back