advertisement

System Pics 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mess of a system...

106720454_371067440532265_6099429806923668750_n.jpg

96284334_1036955283366371_8392669616789662371_n.jpg

That V20 is a thing of wonder

I used to use a lot of Zalman kit when I was building/selling PC's back in the dim and distant past, cut above a lot of other gear at the time looks to be same high quality still

That V20 is a thing of wonder

I used to use a lot of Zalman kit when I was building/selling PC's back in the dim and distant past, cut above a lot of other gear at the time looks to be same high quality still

I picked this up for free (Zalman HD160) and salvaged some parts together to make a Linux Roon server.

Works great but doesn't really gel with the rest of the setup. I might build something smaller and hide it away somewhere. I was very impressed with Roon, however.

i need to clean it all up, as it has been sitting idle for some time (judging by the grime, it might have been in a crack den at the bottom of a coal mine). any suggestions on what to use to clean up the tone arm would be welcome...
Untitled by Richard Howard, on Flickr

Last edited:
i need to clean it all up, as it has been sitting idle for some time (judging by the grime, it might have been in a crack den at the bottom of a coal mine). an suggestings on what to use to clean up the tone arm would be welcome...
Untitled by Richard Howard, on Flickr

If the arm is made of anodized aluminum, laquer thinner will clean it easily. Give it a try on a spot you won’t see just to make sure it won’t fade the surface finish before cleaning it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back