advertisement

What are you going to do whilst in lockdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
walked back after visiting a lovely HIFi shop in town with all its goodies , walked past the tents erected by the homeless on the nearby roundabout and was rather shocked frankly that its happening here in Britain.

Today I have been cataloguing my collection of moustache guards.

50275363481_f7ea51bbc0_z.jpg

Not really, I wanted a spare and for some reason a pack of five was only slightly more expensive than a single one. So now I have four to sell on to fellow moustachioed beer (or coffee) drinkers at a bargain price and get mine free.

Last edited:
The Dirty Duchess sounds like a fun gal. Does she have a telephone number?

I'm asking for a friend, obvs.
It’s an interesting boozer my forensic psychiatrist friend likes to take us to for some reason...possibly because he won’t run into any of his own customers in there.

It’s an interesting boozer my forensic psychiatrist friend likes to take us to for some reason...possibly because he won’t run into any of his own customers in there.

Either that or the regulars are a never ending source of fascination for someone in that particular field.

Quote.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Just, go away."

Wife is making something with coriander, mackerel and choux pastry.

I am pîssed.

We have been drinking margaritas and now cosmopolitans for hours,
whilst watching 'Carry On Screaming' from 1966.

Many discussion points.

:rolleyes:

Harry H. Corbett is an interesting fellow.

Watching the British Touring Car championship from Knockhill.

We have friends that live near the race track, they will be able to hear what I am watching.

I have been to the circuit to watch motorbike and car races, always great fun, even in the (frequent) rain.

Not really a big fan of touring car racing, but always eventful. Dry weather at Knockhill for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back