advertisement

System Pics 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, erm, another update to system:

fd5f08462970f330310fe8e4ba131713b4b67cf7.jpeg

3cf1cc3ac747bbe04f8f351c7ef8c0f96265b147.jpeg

This is our little living room system with Ludo (mid-zoomie) providing some foreground interest. I think I need to spend a bit of time tidying the cables as well as putting the right hand speaker back into alignment (I think it was zoomied!).

The rug has a very hard life!

170965300.deJlc4Fo.lz01.jpg

I like the way that you've managed to get furniture to match the speakers, or was it the other way around?

There's something very surreal about the dog in the picture. it's hard not to look at it. Predator approaching at high speed ALERT!!!!!!!!

This is our little living room system with Ludo (mid-zoomie) providing some foreground interest. I think I need to spend a bit of time tidying the cables as well as putting the right hand speaker back into alignment (I think it was zoomied!).

The rug has a very hard life!

170965300.deJlc4Fo.lz01.jpg

That'll be the Jazz on now, let's BOLT !

:p:D

I like the way that you've managed to get furniture to match the speakers, or was it the other way around?

It already had the speakers but they were picked to be a similar colour to the furniture - which is good because they're the most sensitive stand-mounters I have so match well with the valve amp. The stands were also bought to match the furniture as closely as possible. My wife wasn't previously all that keen on having a hi-fi setup in the living room but likes the looks of that (probably because it's not on a rack) which helps a lot!

There's something very surreal about the dog in the picture. it's hard not to look at it. Predator approaching at high speed ALERT!!!!!!!!

He's a big boy and can send the furniture flying when he has zoomies like that! He was running into the room, skidding round on the rug (and you can see how far he's skidded by the lines his claws have made in the rug, and then running out into the hall again. I'm amazed the rug is still in one piece!

He's a big boy and can send the furniture flying when he has zoomies like that! He was running into the room, skidding round on the rug (and you can see how far he's skidded by the lines his claws have made in the rug, and then running out into the hall again. I'm amazed the rug is still in one piece!

Handbrake turn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back