advertisement

Early October beach holiday

I'll do it if it is allowed. I won't if it is not. I have nowhere near enough understanding of the coronavirus to know what's what.

So I just follow the law.

Tripadvisor reviews look good.

Which is a good thing so long as they arn't all made up, as all the pictures look like artist impressions of somewhere not yet built.

8 hours will just about get you to Indian west coast. Then a first class train south (a few pounds for an amazing orient express type luxury journey) to Goa. By October the monsoon is away and done, the sea warm and there are plenty of posh spots now.
Southern Crete is a reliable prospect for at least half your days to be hot and dry (slightly better than the rest of Europe), but it's expensive for a luxury villa experience. The croatian coast of the adriatic is one of the driest bits of europe then and because of its popularity as a yachting destination, coastal luxury facilities are easy to find now. Cheaper too, and easy to fly to.

If it's been open since Mar 2019, from reviews, you would have thought that they might amend this.
From their website home page

'The Amavi is currently under construction by the award-winning Kanika Hotels & Resorts. Upon completion, it will provide a unique haven for couples; a tranquil, intimate environment where they can escape from the world outside to enjoy blissful relaxation. This is a place where couples will reconnect and delight in each other’s company, with no distractions'

advertisement

Back