advertisement

Small portable air cooler/fan

ks.234

Half way to Infinity
Looking for a small air cooler/fan thing for the bedroom in these hot nights

Any advice, suggestions, recommendations gratefully received

Keith

Looking for a small air cooler/fan thing for the bedroom in these hot nights

we have portable fans and a proper portable AC unit, and all are way too noisy to sleep with.

I understand the Dyson ones are good and reasonably quiet

Best going we did was install ceiling fans in our living room and bedroom.

we have portable fans and a proper portable AC unit, and all are way too noisy to sleep with.

I understand the Dyson ones are good and reasonably quiet

Best going we did was install ceiling fans in our living room and bedroom.
Cheers. Hadn’t thought of ceiling fans, doh

I've lived in some hot places and could never sleep with a fan or AC running. I'd wake up in the morning with muscle pain as though I'd been beaten up in the night. Anyone else had this? Apropos Bob McC I never got to try a punkah and wallah combo.

I've lived in some hot places and could never sleep with a fan or AC running. I'd wake up in the morning with muscle pain as though I'd been beaten up in the night. Anyone else had this? Apropos Bob McC I never got to try a punkah and wallah combo.

A continuous flow of cool air on muscles can cause them to tense and cramp.

It pains me to say it I have two Dyson fans. Hate the man and his useless vacuums. However, these really work exceptionally well. Unfortunately not cheap.

Ceiling fans here for dining, living and main bedroom. They really do wor well, summer and winter if you stick them into reverse.

It pains me to say it I have two Dyson fans. Hate the man and his useless vacuums. However, these really work exceptionally well. Unfortunately not cheap.
Wife bought one when I was bed bound couple years back and it was getting really uncomfortably hot at night during the summertime, they are very good but spendy. Made things a lot more bearable and the remote control a boon. Clever blokes that invented it.

advertisement

Back