advertisement

Powertool superstore, Plymouth.

The prices look pretty cheap but watch as the battery is not included in many of the power tool prices.
Looking on google they have a physical building that looks like part of Palladium building supplies. Never had any dealings with them though.
I’ll be interested in how you get on if you purchase anything.

The prices look pretty cheap but watch as the battery is not included in many of the power tool prices.
Looking on google they have a physical building that looks like part of Palladium building supplies. Never had any dealings with them though.
Ok, so I just bought a dewalt impact drill for £119 including charger and two 2ah batteries, with £10 delivery.

My advice would be stick with known brands, all the links provided here goto what looks like complete shite.

If you want a decent 'battery drill' then look to be spending circa £120-£140 i.e dewalt, makita etc.

Or by all means goto that website linked, that looks like it was made by a hobbyest magician.

Ok, so I just bought a dewalt impact drill for £119 including charger and two 2ah batteries, with £10 delivery.

excellent. I purchased I think the same from tool station for 240 about 6 months ago, so looks like you got a bargain assuming its delivered :)

Edit to say it was twin pack I got, impact driver and a drill with two batteries

I'm still very pleased with a Ryobi 18v Hammer Drill with two 4.0 Ah batteries. purchased for a bit over £100 about some years ago. With the 1+ system the batteries also work a Multitool which I also bought. and many others which I may buy.
The Ryobi has no problem pushing a 14 mm x 450 mm masonery bit through a cavity wall.
Maybe not quite up to 'Pro' standards for durability... but definitely underrated.

My advice would be stick with known brands, all the links provided here goto what looks like complete shite.

If you want a decent 'battery drill' then look to be spending circa £120-£140 i.e dewalt, makita etc.

Or by all means goto that website linked, that looks like it was made by a hobbyest magician.
I'm confused, do you mean stick with known brands or stick with known vendors? I wouldn't judge a business by its website, personally.

I'm still very pleased with a Ryobi 18v Hammer Drill with two 4.0 Ah batteries. purchased for a bit over £100 about some years ago. With the 1+ system the batteries also work a Multitool which I also bought. and many others which I may buy.
The Ryobi has no problem pushing a 14 mm x 450 mm masonery bit through a cavity wall.
Maybe not quite up to 'Pro' standards for durability... but definitely underrated.

I agree, I have loads of Ryobi One+ both my drills have taken a hammering (ha), I dunno about pro standards, they have lasted my abuse, which even includes me dropping a drill from the ladder whilst fixing gutters on to concrete. 2 drills, angle drill (which is super useful), 2 sanders, jigsaw, multi-tool, impact driver and others.

I agree, I have loads of Ryobi One+ both my drills have taken a hammering (ha), I dunno about pro standards, they have lasted my abuse, which even includes me dropping a drill from the ladder whilst fixing gutters on to concrete. 2 drills, angle drill (which is super useful), 2 sanders, jigsaw, multi-tool, impact driver and others.
why were you fixing gutters on to concrete?

Ì

So it arrived yesterday, all new and fresh, now I just need something to screw!!

advertisement

Back