advertisement

Mana Acoustics

I´ve got 2 sound stages surplus to needs. Am I rich ?

P.S. Naaah, about what it went for new towards the end. Considering some people still think it is the best support ever for the Linn, I suspected even higher prices.
I can´t see anyone making a one-off copy for much less nowadays unless it were for him/herself..

There are a few products that can undermine the LP12s musicality but few can achieve this with such spectacular efficiency as a mana support.

I could easily accept that for ,say, the larger multi-shelved racks but find it hard not to like a sound stage or two under an LP12 on its own. Or maybe my recent deafness has been with me for longer than I thought, like say 30 years. Yes, you’re probably right.

IIRC I got my 4-tier Mana Reference rack for £250, 8yrs ago. Last one that sold on eBay was a 7-tier for £500, but what looks like an expensive 6-tier for £999 before that, with strange looking glass.

IIRC I got my 4-tier Mana Reference rack for £250, 8yrs ago. Last one that sold on eBay was a 7-tier for £500, but what looks like an expensive 6-tier for £999 before that, with strange looking glass.

Yeah but two 3-tiers sold for £180 and £369 as well. Prices are all over the place, your luck on the day I guess, but generally it's similar to where it was years ago. If you got a 4-tier rack and Sound Stage for £250 that's a steal. The 6-tier at a grand is about double what it's worth.

They changed from smoked to clear glass latterly with rounded opaque edges instead of the flat polished edge. One of the few minor changes they made to make it look slightly different.

I hope Mana does go up in value, I have twenty-five bits of it here! My wife can make a few quid when I die.

I hope Mana does go up in value, I have twenty-five bits of it here! My wife can make a few quid when I die.

31 bits here and a few bits up in the loft! Who cares if anyone else likes it, they can hate it along with my LP12, Kans and Naim!

The original Reference table worked well with an LP12. The rest was BS. All those stupid phases, a Tesco £29 CD player on stage 13 sounding better than a CD2. Oh £2500 grand to JW. No surprise he promoted it.

Yeah, whatever.
As an owner of Mana, Reference table was great, single stands functioned worked well, single stage under SBLs, Isobariks and Kans also worked well. However, multiphase was advertising to extract ££££s from his acolytes.
He was a master of BS and could not be trusted. Even today he’s advertising Steath Amps as new. They were manufactured in 2004ish...

advertisement

Back