advertisement

Rega cartridge trade-in allowance?

moomaloo

pfm Member
Good afternoon all. Quick question if I may as I can't (yet) get any response from either of my two nearest Rega dealers):

Do Rega still offer a trade-in allowance when swapping an old Rega cart for a new one?

If so, I'm looking at swapping my trusty Exact for a new one (a replacement Exact) and I wondered what the difference in price should be? (I've owned my current Exact for at least seven years! It still sounds great but it 'must be' time for a replacement surely…?!)

Many thanks.

Thanks Paul. I will contact one of the two Rega dealerships in Glasgow to arrange (not sure how I'll live without it whilst it's being rebuilt though...!)

The dealer(s) can order and be supplied at any time, so you will not be without, you do not get your exact Exact (pun intended) back, we completely rebuild the whole cartridge from ground up, coil windings, pivot pad, cantilever, stylus etc so you effectively get a brand new Exact, yours will go into the system to be rebuilt for somebody further down the (time) line. I am in Glasgow tomorrow so will tell both dealers to expect a call ;-)

It would really depend on the distributor but certain higher volume distributors would offer the service, Italy, Portugal, Germany, USA, Denmark and Sweden would all be participatory distributors.

<moderating>

This isn’t a customer service desk - I’ve taken some other content out that has nothing to do with pfm.

advertisement

Back