advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... IIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US is a Federal republic. You'll enjoy it.
Will I? What is your reason for making up that little gem? Stuck for facts again so you just make something up to make a noise. Go play with your toy cars is my suggestion.

All looks well for the EU and it looks like discount deals to appease the frugal 4. The MFF looks set to fly along with the virus grants and loans of joint guarantee over 30 years. Just stick it on the slate and let future generations worry about it.

We all lost - at least all of us who are not extremely rich with offshore millions. Brexiters have not yet come to terms with also being on the losing side, though their perpetual anger suggests that cognitive dissonance may be starting to set in.
Your first effort was less patronising. Should have stuck with it.

It’s the hard-remainers consumed by anger. The only thing that seems to agitate leave voters is a minority of remainers spending 4 years insisting democracy be ignored because they didn’t get what they want, but that was put to bed convincingly at the GE when many of them couldn’t bring themselves to vote for a second referendum.

It’s the hard-remainers consumed by anger. The only thing that seems to agitate leave voters is a minority of remainers spending 4 years insisting democracy be ignored because they didn’t get what they want, but that was put to bed convincingly at the GE when many of them couldn’t bring themselves to vote for a second referendum.

Boris was put in power to gerrit dun. He's been dunning it pretty well so far. Leavers shot themselves in the other foot. The hard-remainers consumed by sadness and dismay...

Boris was put in power to gerrit dun. He's been dunning it pretty well so far. Leavers shot themselves in the other foot. The hard-remainers consumed by sadness and dismay...
Err, yes. Glad we agree on that.

If there has been sadness and dismay from the hard-remainers over the last 4 years it’s been buried deeply among the anger. Sadness does not result in the type of posts now normal from a minority of members here.

If there has been sadness and dismay from the hard-remainers over the last 4 years it’s been buried deeply among the anger. Sadness does not result in the type of posts now normal from a minority of members here.

People are still trying to swallow the irrationality of it all. (I've put it as politely as I could)

This is how the Cambridge Dictionary describes Brexit:

shoot yourself in the foot
to do something without intending to which spoils a situation for yourself

But because Brexit wasn't enough people elected The BoJo.

People are still trying to swallow the irrationality of it all. (I've put it as politely as I could)

You mean some people. Some want it, some accept it while some continue to be angry about it.

This is how the Cambridge Dictionary describes a loan:
an amount of money that is borrowed, often from a bank, and has to be paid back, usually together with an extra amount of money that you have to pay as a charge for borrowing.

Even the frugal 4 are getting into being a guarantor for money that will never be repaid.

People tend to get angry when others sell their rights and freedoms out, more so when the supposed benefits prove to be non-existent or the preserve of a select few. None of this is "put to bed".

It will be interesting to read your opinion on Brexit next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back