advertisement

Grayling's back!

Nero

Re: Tired
Sometimes, I think No10 is trolling us all. No, on second thoughts, I now know they're trolling us. It's almost as if they have a quick meeting every morning where they ask the question "how can we wind up the Guardian readers today, so they will be distracted from the other stuff we're doing?".

How can this idiot be put in charge of disseminating the Russia report?

Grayling + intelligence. Obviously an answer to a problem arrived at by a committee. Not really horse-and-carriage words, are they ?

Grayling + intelligence. Obviously an answer to a problem arrived at by a committee. Not really horse-and-carriage words, are they ?
I suspect somebody tasked with shortlisting candidates googled ‘Chris Grayling and intelligence’ and saw lots of hits, but didn’t notice that most of them also included the words ‘complete’ ‘lack’ and ‘of’.

Here's a Grayling with far more intelligence than the subject of this thread:

1200px-Hipparchia_semele.jpg

What's more, whilst Chris Grayling just elicits mass facepalms due to his ignorance and incompetence, the one in the photo brings a little joy to the world from it's beauty.

Ha ha Grayling not back it seems. Ch4 reporting that he has been stitched up by a fellow Tory.

Maybe one who reads the Grauniad and sniffed an opportunity?

Or perhaps the dreaded Peter Principle fails after a while, even in politics.

Judging by all the Guardian click-bait headlines my wife reads out to me on Facebook, the Guardian does that job all by itself! I think of it like the Mail but with long words. :D
Couldn't have put it better myself. The google kings of the UK media. I have to search like this to get balanced news; 'UK news -guardian.' Otherwise nearly every page is one of theirs.

Couldn't have put it better myself. The google kings of the UK media. I have to search like this to get balanced news; 'UK news -guardian.' Otherwise nearly every page is one of theirs.
The Times and the Daily Telegraph hide behind paywalls. The Financial Times allows one article a day.
But there's always the Daily Mail.

advertisement

Back