advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of that is that down to Chelsea's defence or is it all about poor goalkeeping?
Here's a clue.;)

What's noticeable is how often he gets a hand to the ball but fails to keep it out of the net but his favourite pose (by far) is standing rooted to the spot as the ball sails past him.

Here's a clue.;)

What's noticeable is how often he gets a hand to the ball but fails to keep it out of the net but his favourite pose (by far) is standing rooted to the spot as the ball sails past him.

Watching all of those goals going in, I'm amazed we made it up to third in the PL before unforunately heading downwards. When Kepa misses an easy penalty taken by Aguero, there's a nice WTFFFF? as he hopelessly dives. Even Aguero looks nonplussed afterwards.

Jack

Here's a clue.;)

Got it. Nice to see a Pogba goal ;).

Chelsea remain above Leicester. Nice one Bournemouth: 4 - 1. Certainly didn't expect that.

I wonder if the same thing will happen to Utd? We could beat them next weekend in the it's grim up north.

Jack

Last edited:
Hmmm. Results definitely didn't go our way this week-end. Even our goal difference advantage has been eroded. It's getting a bit tight down the bottom now. We're in danger of being sucked back into the relegation fight.

It's in our hands but West Ham could have the biggest influence, they are still to play Watford and Villa.

I won't mind if Potter goes all Chris Hughton on us and plays a really defensive team against Southampton to get us at least a point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back