advertisement

HiFi Wigwam Site - Is It down ?

At the moment they're washing their dirty linen – or at least, their database errors – in public.

If anyone from the Wam's reading this, I'd suggest putting up a static holding page just saying 'We've got a few problems but we'll be back soon...' type message, then address the issues behind the scenes.

That would at least immediately make it clear to visitors the problem's not at their end.

Looks a lot like this to me

IMG-0323.jpg

What, can’t you read that?

On all my devices I don't seem to be able to open Wigwam Forum I only get a message on a Wigwam headed page "something went wrong" has the site been hacked or similar. I've tried several different browsers with the same result. This started to happen a few days ago and continues till today, can anyone try the site and see if they have a similar problem, thanks

On all my devices I don't seem to be able to open Wigwam Forum I only get a message on a Wigwam headed page "something went wrong" has the site been hacked or similar. I've tried several different browsers with the same result. This started to happen a few days ago and continues till today, can anyone try the site and see if they have a similar problem, thanks
Wam working fine for me on an iPad IOS14 Safari. Tried rebooting Router and checking if ISP has any issues, might be a DNS blip.

advertisement

Back