advertisement

NFL brawl and punishment

Shakira won
Yes, she did, ooo Shakira, Shakira...:p
e3737e80-235e-4cc8-961d-386642cd0aef

I was right - the points tally did accelerate after I'd gone to bed! :D

Didn't waste my time watching the half time act(s)

To paraphrase:

The Great Sid Waddell said:
Alexander of Macedonia cried salt tears at the age of 28 because there were no more worlds left to conquer. Patrick Mahomes is only 24.

My other thought was that Kyle S. has now blown two fourth quarter superbowl leads.

Also, old school football is truly dead now. The 49ers had as good a running game as anyone has had; a dominating defence and overall an excellent, well balanced team. But no matter how good you are an elite QB will still beat you.

It looked to me like the 49er defence slightly slackened off in the 4th and Kansas had more than enough left to exploit that. We just didn't get quite far enough ahead.

Also Garofolo is an OK quarterback but that's not enough. In the clinch moments he didn't step up. That's the difference for me between him and the late lamented Capernick.

<Sigh> Another 8 - 10 years before we get back...:rolleyes:

The Texans / Falcons trade involving DeAndre Hopkins is bonkers. I reckon Bill O'Brien has been got at by the mob and the fix is in or something as it literally makes no sense.

Although Kyler Murray and Hopkins will be fun to watch next Fall. Or Fall 2021.

Yeah, Tampa would be my bet. Although I think he's done and this will be his last year.

...if we actually have a season.

Yeah. The people on my regular Washington fan forum are all in complete denial. They are still at the "it's just like the flu" stage the UK was at two weeks ago.

chaps.

any thoughts on cam newton at the patriots? the idea of him and belichick together is rather amusing and, on some level, hollywood-ish.

chaps.

any thoughts on cam newton at the patriots? the idea of him and belichick together is rather amusing and, on some level, hollywood-ish.

I really like Cam Newton, he is such a character, or is that a caricature? Happy for them, he will certainly be a change from preppy central Brady.

Newton hasn’t done much the last couple of years, so it will be interesting to see if he can make a comeback at New England.

In other news, I wonder what the new name for the Washington Redskins will be. Under consideration is “Red Tails”. I hope that’s what they pick!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Tail_Squadron

hook.

of what i've seen suggested on the internet, the washington lobbyists is my favourite.

That would require a major re-write of “Hail to The Redskins”. Red Tails, perhaps not so much. :)

Reactions: vuk

advertisement

Back