advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Big thanks to @Steve S and Mrs Steve for a nice hour listening to the Dynaudio speakers. And the tea! Safely home & unboxed - will be throwing some Chemical Brothers at them later!

I have many good people to praise for great purchase and sales experiences:
@sq225917 / Simon - a perfect gentleman - built me a Paradise and then an Emerald phono stage when my circumstances changed.
@slawekt / Slav. Sold me the SME 309 that helped me swap my SME M10 turntable. Quick to reply and went out of his way to answer my follow-up questions.
@alcarmichael / Alex. Traded his gorgeous PTP6 Acoustand Lenco + cash for my SME 10/309. Quick to pay and made the swap a very good experience indeed.
@NeilK - bought my DCB1 buffer. Recommended!
@Mike P. Bought my Leak Stereo 20. Recomnended!

Thanks to @springer for your purchase and kind comments.
Always good to meet up with nice folks who appreciate their hifi.
Happy the Dynaudios are going to a good home.
Enjoy them Chris.

Steve.

Have no hesitation buying from the pfmers, all top guys!

@SteveS1 – Led Zep vinyl arrived well packaged and in a timely manner

@TonyScarlett – Cables, arrived quickly in perfect nick as described

@TonyScarlett – Hana Cart, arrived quickly in perfect nick as described, doesn't look used, sounds great too

@djftw – Ortofon Cart – as described can see no signs of use, arrived quickly well packed

@djftw – UMIK1 – brand new as described, arrived quickly well packed, on loan to a mate to keep him out of mischief​

Trade Good Guys:

@Purité Audio – Keith - SONCOZ arrived quickly and no up front payment asked for, great bit of kit for the money

@Kantata Audio – John - Used Mains Block – located in Co Antrim posted end of day arrived in NE Scotland by lunch following day – so consider me impressed – unit is like brand new​

Thank you @Hugh , collected my Naim CB Hi-Cap today, you were very friendly and helpful. Item was as described, could not ask for more!

advertisement

Back