advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... III

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK to nominate Liam Fox for top WTO job, according to the FT. All is well then.
Doesn’t stand a chance in hell. Look at his performance in the trade job,

Three years into Brexit and-

The international trade secretary promised in 2017 that the government would “replicate the 40 EU free trade agreements that exist before we leave the European Union so we’ve got no disruption of trade”. He told the BBC on Sunday that the deals were “well in train”. Britain had on Friday signed the first of 36 successor agreements — a mutual recognition pact with Australia — and “we’ll sign another one next week”, he added.

He’d be better going back to doing occupational health assessments as a GP- his true calling.

I'd forgotten about all those trade deals - yet more magical thinking from the Brexit brigade. I agree, he's totally unqualified and he also needs EU buy-in.

Yes but it won’t be you. As ever, the chair wetting Kipper Demographic expects the young to carry the can for their disorderly evacuation from Europe. Not only that, they want to rub their noses in someone else’s urine patch while they’re at it.

4uOvm86.jpg

You've been getting yourself all aroused again.

I will reply once again.

I am happy to take responsibility for how I voted, so according to your way of judging others, that means I voted remain.

I think the ‘just get it done’ crowd possibly helped the tories last December.

Correcting you isn’t a priority for me, I’m afraid.

Anything else...oh, yes, I’m not vexed at all having written that, in fact I’m looking forward to the next instalment, though I have a busy day coming up.

Next..

Good stuff. I'm confident though that you did not vote remain (TBC, of course). Why did you vote out?

Hope you had a productive day.

Good stuff. I'm confident though that you did not vote remain (TBC, of course). Why did you vote out?
I will reply to you again.

I’m confident you do not know how I voted, or why I voted how I did. I’m also confident you do not have the right to know.

Hope you had a productive day.
Very much so.

Next..

None of that makes any sense, nor am I daft enough to think you give a shite about fish stocks. Keep trying to think of some positives of being isolated in a global world where large blocs will dictate.
Controlling fish stocks certainly does make sense if we want future generations to enjoy this natural resource and Brexit is an ideal opportunity for change.

Controlling fish stocks certainly does make sense if we want future generations to enjoy this natural resource and Brexit is an ideal opportunity for change.

Be honest Colin neither you Boris, JRM or Farage have factored any occurrence that might evolve with fishing in the next year or the next fifty years. Brexity has nothing to do with little fishes it is just a play thing for over inflated ego driven private school twats and supported by a bunch of UKippers and a lot of very confused 'ordinary' folk.

Be honest Colin neither you Boris, JRM or Farage have factored any occurrence that might evolve with fishing in the next year or the next fifty years. Brexity has nothing to do with little fishes it is just a play thing for over inflated ego driven private school twats and supported by a bunch of UKippers and a lot of very confused 'ordinary' folk.
Ordinary folk in the ROI will not be too happy if the EU factory ships and pulse fishing boats move over to Irish fishing grounds? Lets not forget the EU deal with the US and South American for cheap beef to be imported into the EU. This may sell a few cars but it will have a negative impact on struggling EU farmers.

Ordinary folk in the ROI will not be too happy if the EU factory ships and pulse fishing boats move over to Irish fishing grounds? Lets not forget the EU deal with the US and South American for cheap beef to be imported into the EU. This may sell a few cars but it will have a negative impact on struggling EU farmers.

Colin I understand you are trying to do a bit of baiting. The fishing grounds issue in Ireland is long gone. We sadly sold that out during Albert Reynolds tenure. We got tons of funds back then to modernise Ireland. We traditionally have been as bad as the Brits for fish. i.e We only liked fish and chips. We have moved on and premium Irish fish products fetch good prices. Unless we had a Michael O'Leary type in the fishing industry our fishermen would never be able to compete with the scale of the French and Spanish fishing industry. Those dodgy Europeans knew about the value of fish way before the UK/Ireland woke up to the fantastic market they could have sold in to.

Short version, that ship has sailed. Nevertheless slumming in Durrus this week and enjoying fresh quality fish landed just today and quaffing nice French and Tenerife wine with some lovely Cork cheeses from Durrus, Gubbeen and Milleens. It is hard life in the moribund EU. Much prefer to have Blowjo for me leader than the new bloke from Cork with your fav Leo as Tanaiste. Such commoners compared to your gilded high IQ bunch.

UK to nominate Liam Fox for top WTO job, according to the FT. All is well then.

Sure why not continue the dumbing down of organizations. It has been very successful in the UK why not export the excess quality to the WTO? Looks like Phil Hogan is stuck dealing with EU/Brexit fun. The idea of Boris trying to get his dumb party trick past grumpy Big Phil will be entertaining later in the year.

Colin I understand you are trying to do a bit of baiting. The fishing grounds issue in Ireland is long gone. We sadly sold that out during Albert Reynolds tenure. We got tons of funds back then to modernise Ireland. We traditionally have been as bad as the Brits for fish. i.e We only liked fish and chips. We have moved on and premium Irish fish products fetch good prices. Unless we had a Michael O'Leary type in the fishing industry our fishermen would never be able to compete with the scale of the French and Spanish fishing industry. Those dodgy Europeans knew about the value of fish way before the UK/Ireland woke up to the fantastic market they could have sold in to.

Short version, that ship has sailed. Nevertheless slumming in Durrus this week and enjoying fresh quality fish landed just today and quaffing nice French and Tenerife wine with some lovely Cork cheeses from Durrus, Gubbeen and Milleens. It is hard life in the moribund EU. Much prefer to have Blowjo for me leader than the new bloke from Cork with your fav Leo as Tanaiste. Such commoners compared to your gilded high IQ bunch.
We had 2 weeks near Galway Bay in the mid 1980s camping. Super holiday it rained every day and we were forced to spend much of it in the pub drinking Guinness. One of the days was the wettest recorded, i think since about 1850.

We had 2 weeks near Galway Bay in the mid 1980s camping. Super holiday it rained every day and we were forced to spend much of it in the pub drinking Guinness. One of the days was the wettest recorded, i think since about 1850.
Deja Vu :) Lots of rain here today also but hoping the storm passes by tomorrow so I can get out and about and avoid Brexit threads :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back