advertisement

A thread to catalogue the eloquence, dignity, diplomacy and wisdom of Boris Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starmer is holding the flabby lying sack of entitlement to account over his attack on carehome staff rather well so far. A little more energy than usual.
Here’s the whole uncut, extra-long and unexpurgated performance of Boris at PMQs today. It appears Starmer has given Johnson the performance space again to wear his nappy on his head and throw faeces. The slightest pressure and Boris cracks. It’s gorgeous.

-by way of amusing B-feature, check Michael Fabricant at 1’35” appearing from what looks like Fanny Cradock’s dining room/ the sitting room from Abigail’s Party, sporting a novelty rug and with a shed load of booze In the background. Fill your boots...

Newsnight are right now utterly demolishing the lying sack of entitlement’s claim that asymptotic transmission wasn‘t known at the times claimed. Exhibit A: Diamond Princess. Exhibit B: WHO.

Lying Britain Trump is lying Britain Trump.

OK, this is old but I just came across it. Boris had been doing some deep thinking about AI. Which he thinks has something to do with time travel. I say Boris's very existence disproves the possibility he mentions....

I’ll stick this here, but its as much a Dominic Cummings story: legal challenge to so many government contracts going to friends of Cummings (Twitter). It is great to see decent people attempt to hold this shower of corrupt trough-feeders to account.

Not sure why this thread started to slide down the rankings but I guess the coronovirus and Brexit threads cover most sins.

But I was listening to Gordon Brown on the wireless this morning, and I actually felt nostalgic for 'proper' politicians. We seem to forget how far down johnson has dragged the level of political debate in a matter of mere months. Maybe that's the cum strategy. Keeping dropping bombs, and we soon forget the previous ones, and it becomes the new normal.

No 10 denies reports Boris Johnson went on secret Italy trip

Minister also rejects airport’s statement PM flew into Perugia in past fortnight.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ports-boris-johnson-went-on-secret-italy-trip

Well, de piffle went awol earlier this month, whats with the Scotland holiday sham?

Yep he sneaked out of the UK to visit Italy, shameless blob.
I'm sure he didn't. He's having financial difficulties, so he'd not be able to afford a foreign holiday. A tent in a Scottish field is just about doable on his present income, provided he doesn't eat out too often.

No 10 denies reports Boris Johnson went on secret Italy trip

Minister also rejects airport’s statement PM flew into Perugia in past fortnight.

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ports-boris-johnson-went-on-secret-italy-trip

Well, de piffle went awol earlier this month, whats with the Scotland holiday sham?

Yep he sneaked out of the UK to visit Italy, shameless blob.
BBC now seems to be saying this was incorrect, and the Perugian report mistakenly said Boris Johnson, when in fact the British PM visiting the area was Tony Blair.

Easy mistake, obvs. We Brits all look so alike.

Not sure where to put this, but ‘The Week In Tory’ on Twitter is most amusing/terrifying this week. Tories obviously gonna Tory.

PS I still refuse to believe in Desmond Swayne. That has to be some kind of hallucination or mental instability brought on by too much covid isolation. Nothing like it could possibly exist in the real world, let alone be elected an MP.

Not sure where to put this, but ‘The Week In Tory’ on Twitter is most amusing/terrifying this week. Tories obviously gonna Tory.

PS I still refuse to believe in Desmond Swayne. That has to be some kind of hallucination or mental instability brought on by too much covid isolation. Nothing like it could possibly exist in the real world, let alone be elected an MP.
Well there is Michael Fabricant...

LjgZl1M.jpg

The Tory back benches are filled with extras from a Lindsey Anderson or Ken Russel film.

Another one from Look North, my local news programme:

https://twitter.com/BBCLookNorth/status/1312083455254110209

Respect to the journalist for exposing Johnson for the incompetent charlatan he is.

The pattern of local journalists holding the government to account while national "star" journalists like Laura K and Pesto let it get away with murder is quite striking.

Thank you for that. I grew up in Leeds. He absolutely takes him apart, doesn't he ? Bravo !

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back