advertisement

Coronavirus - the new strain IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefore, in law he is not a war criminal. He may be, in your opinion, a war criminal however.

Let's put him on trial then - hiding behind the worst elements of the British State to avoid the question is pretty cowardly to say the least. Until then, my opinion is perfectly valid

Let's put him on trial then - hiding behind the worst elements of the British State to avoid the question is pretty cowardly to say the least. Until then, my opinion is perfectly valid
Of course it is, I was merely pointing out that you were disparaging Brian's opinion while giving your own, which was a tad inconsistent.

In your opinion - he hasn't been tried, for quite obvious reasons
It’s not my opinion. It’s how it is.

Edit: Seen later posts now. I did not state my opinion as though it is fact if you mean my manner. What I meant is he has not been convicted of war crimes so he is not a war criminal.

I’ll leave it at, I think. No point arguing about it. I don’t know why russel started on about Blair anyway.

So when did human evolution start going into reverse? I blame Tony Blair.

Recent survey reported on Sky News "spoke to 1,663 people in Britain, with 6% saying they definitely wouldn't get vaccinated. A further 10% said they would "probably not" while another 15% said they did not know, taking the numbers of those who may not get vaccinated against the deadly disease up to almost a third of those surveyed."

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...s-wouldnt-use-a-vaccine-for-covid-19-12022735

Whenever Murdoch arrived on the scene.

I was being facetious blaming Blair for the survey results. It's a bit of a stretch to implicate him for the intellectual incoherence of the anti-vaxers.

He was reluctant to say whether his son was vaccinated which did apparently cause a lot of anti vaxxers to assume that he wasn’t.

Blair was the best UK PM for decades. Tell me the most recent you believe better?

Not sure why you mention vaccination and spin, PFI was a necessary thing after nearly 2 decades of tory destruction.

PFI is a mess that still has to be cleared up, vaccination I have replied to and the fact he may have been better than other PMs if you exclude the carnage in Iraq is neither here nor there.

PFI is a mess that still has to be cleared up, vaccination I have replied to and the fact he may have been better than other PMs if you exclude the carnage in Iraq is neither here nor there.
I haven’t read whatever you’ve said about vaccinations, but your alternative to PFI under the circumstances left by the tories is?

That Blair was a better UK PM than any other in probably 50 years is not ‘neither here nor there’ in my opinion. It was vital for the country to be rid of a tory govt, just as vital as it is now and Labour did a lot of good while Blair was PM. I don’t forget what the tories did from 1979. You are welcome to your opinion of course, just understand you are not stating facts.

He was reluctant to say whether his son was vaccinated which did apparently cause a lot of anti vaxxers to assume that he wasn’t.
And would they have changed their minds if he had admitted his son had had the MMR? Would it have made the slightest bit of difference to these idiots?

Do we believe Bolsonaro has Covid? It would chime with his rhetoric nicely if he got it and shook it off after a couple of days, like a 'little flu".

Edit: Seen later posts now. I did not state my opinion as though it is fact if you mean my manner. What I meant is he has not been convicted of war crimes so he is not a war criminal.

He's not a convicted war criminal. It might seem semantic to some here but it's quite possible to be a war criminal without ever being convivted, the world is full of the b*stards. Anyway...

He's not a convicted war criminal. It might seem semantic to some here but it's quite possible to be a war criminal without ever being convivted, the world is full of the b*stards. Anyway...
Well, not really, not if we’re being pedantic. Innocent until proven guilty and all that. He is, at most, an alleged war criminal.

Well, not really, not if we’re being pedantic. Innocent until proven guilty and all that. He is, at most, an alleged war criminal.

If you kill somebody or rape somebody for example then you are a murderer or a rapist by definition. It is in the legal processes that you are presumed innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back