advertisement

Brexit: give me a positive effect... III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do remember the f***ing Tories are the party of opposition up here due to the wholesale collapse of support for Labour so maybe we're not all so smart.
If the main Westminster parties got their act together(*) and ran the UK more effectively, the support for an independent Scotland would probably wither away.

(*) Independence is therefore a virtual certainty.
Will the SNP blame the 50% council tax rise on Westminster?

Will the SNP blame the 50% council tax rise on Westminster?
I imagine the combined economic disasters of austerity, Covid 19 and Brexit will be the causes of any council tax increases in every part of the UK, so asking the same question of any British resident's representative party might further enlighten you...

I imagine the combined economic disasters of austerity, Covid 19 and Brexit will be the causes of any council tax increases in every part of the UK, so asking the same question of any British resident's representative party might further enlighten you...
You could well be correct, maybe i have just missed reports of 50% council tax increases elsewhere.

And therefore take responsibility for your Leave vote (TBC, of course) and the mess it has caused?
Responsibility for my what vote?

For what reason should I reveal a private vote to anyone who is able to read this forum?

Anyway, it’s always good to see a ‘new member’ settling in and being so readily ‘liked’ by a section of the membership.

Next..

Where have these 50% council tax increases occurred?
In the land of Ukipia Imaginarium by the Sea where they polish the statues and console themselves with the notion that it must be worse everywhere else in the world beyond. Why else would two punctured Li Lo’s a month be crossing the channel to the promised land?

For what reason should I reveal a private vote to anyone who is able to read this forum?

Anyway, it’s always good to see a ‘new member’ settling in and being so readily ‘liked’ by a section of the membership.

Next..
....cover your work.

You think it’ll be any different elsewhere? Covid -Brexit’s going to break the bank.
Quite. It’ll be interesting to see how the EU members help each other, given corona and brexit will affect them all. Will they stand shoulder to shoulder rather than looking after no 1?

When ‘the bank’ is broken, how will it help Scotland to break up the UK?

Next..
Do you think your views carry more weight than new members?

images

You think it’ll be any different elsewhere? Covid -Brexit’s going to break the bank.
I think we are in for hard times throughout Europe. Whether the Tories continue to support the extra spending in Scotland (compared to England) remains to be seen, they certainly don't appear to want to increase spending to a devolved government who constantly talk independence while asking for more funding from central government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back