advertisement

Trip Hop - Unkle, Tricky, Portishead, Allflaws

Apologies for lack of contributions, and for lack of feedback. I must make time to listen to recent recommendations....

A bit off track, but how about GusGus? Far from strictly abiding by the thread title across their output, but I started with Arabian Horse - have a listen.

Apologies for lack of contributions, and for lack of feedback. I must make time to listen to recent recommendations....

A bit off track, but how about GusGus? Far from strictly abiding by the thread title across their output, but I started with Arabian Horse - have a listen.
Thanks for the heads up on Gus Gus. I have been checking them out and I love it. Dancy and the vocals are so soulful. It's really addictive actually. Totally love this performance

Hmm, not great from MA, who I am a major fan of. Very laudable, but …………………..

I really like Marge, really something special, but 9 years old and tracing anything apart from the very occasional download...………………..

Moth Equals..... pretty damned good too.

Thanks.

Just discovered this trip hop group from London. Liking their sound.

Every now and again I have dipped into this thread, but not from the beginning until now. Of all the bands mentioned these stand out. Impressed with the Full Performance Live on KEXP on YouTube. The drummer impresses me.

It’s a shame they haven’t come up with more tracks for an album...

I am guessing here, but looking for a band called Swimmers? Try a band called Zero 7, although I suspect that Swimmers has not made it to an album, very sadly, possibly because it was a collaboration project??

Apologies @MichaelC - your post easily interpreted in a variety of ways. Two albums available from Haelos though :)

This arrived in the post today - LONG on my "buy later" pile - stretching the thread title a bit, but even at low volume this threatens the windows...…. seriously cracking good album - one for Smike I hope -

advertisement

Back