advertisement

Multi-function football thread 2019/20 season II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind the gap... that's three defeats in their last three away EPL games now... that's as many as the new EPL Champions have lost over the last two years!

Last edited:
Southampton not only worked out how to contain City, but they stuck to the script and didn't run out of energy. I hate them! :(

The saints goal came from a silly mistake from a player who has made too many similar mistakes this season, but he's not the only one either.

As for cheating....... let's see what happens on the 13th.

As ever, the supporters from who appear to think that their clubs are run by saint's and angel's who would never hack into other clubs computers systems or allow supports to ambush an away teams coach, what goes around comes around.

City took Das Pool apart the other day which, let’s face it, gave a lot of people some joy, but they were out of luck with Saints tonight. Their fans won’t be bitter about it though...

Credit to Southampton for putting up such a fight, and McCarthy’s gloves were on fire.

Last edited:
with nine league games lost already of course the fans won't be too bitter, it must be a familiar feeling this season?

Have the rules on taking a penalty changed? I thought the penalty taker was not allowed to stop on run up. Yes, Willian does a stuttering run up, but against B’mth, Rashford actually stopped!
Stopping at the end of the run up and ‘feinting’ is unsporting behaviour under the rules. Should be a yellow and a free kick. I didn’t see the pen you refer to but I think a momentary pause and a straight kick with no feinting going on is not the same thing. Where do you draw the line though? I think they should both be unsporting behaviour.

There are a some rarities with pens, such as on the run up kicking it with what is expected to be the standing foot. Also, passing to a team mate is a great one. One of the best though is slipping on the standing foot and blasting it into orbit. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back